NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Alterego

hey

Aliens! Who believs they exist and why?

*--Watch's his thread grinding to a complete stop :(--*

url=http://www.bleachportal.net/?id=interactive/pquiz/index]zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself![/url]

Hmm..its possible im sure, although i dont reckon they look all ugly and slimey and green like they're made out to be, they're probably exactly like us with different tolerances to their surroundings.

I'm pretty sure they exist.

We live in an infinite universe, therefore there are an unfinite amount of possibilites they do exist.

Why not? As Carl Sagan said, "If we are alone in the Universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space."

And I'll be damned if there isn't a mini-me out there with tentacles and 4 heads.

I'm pretty sure they exist.

We live in an infinite universe, therefore there are an unfinite amount of possibilites they do exist.

But if you follow that theory, there are also an infinite number of chances that we're totally alone, aren't there?

i believe there is Aliens out there and like tendosgirlfriend said i dont recon there big gray ugly looking creatures, i bet there just like us maybe a bit different acording to the enviroment they come from but i bet there just like us!

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

I do believe in Aliens and whenever possible watch programs about stuff like that. I also believe that it would be stupid to think earth is the only planet with life on it when you consider the size of the universe. However I do believe that things like flying saucers could be BS because aliens could be simple bacteria or a species more technologically adavanced than us, they could even be humans but simply from a different planet.

I doubt we'll ever find out in our lifetimes, as much as I'd love to. I doubt aliens out there would be very concerned with our planet... or even if we'll EVER know what our universe is... Its baffling to ponder it, so I simply try not to.

Yeah it makes you wonder what there Realy is out there to descover and what splenders that will be given to humans when we do eventualy explore space! :( i wish it woud be in our life times but i doubt it will be in our grandchildrens lives or thers !! :(

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

In science last year we learned about people trying to find other life in the universe, and a group of people sent out signals into outerspace, but because of how sound travels in space its going to take a long time, and if something does hear and responds, it'll take equally as long for us to reach it. Im not sure exactly, but I think our teacher said we've been waiting for a return for the last 10 years or something.

yeah other life exists out there in the universe! we cant be the only organism's around the town! there are many galaxies with many planets so surely there is something out there somewhere......

In science last year we learned about people trying to find other life in the universe, and a group of people sent out signals into outerspace, but because of how sound travels in space its going to take a long time, and if something does hear and responds, it'll take equally as long for us to reach it. Im not sure exactly, but I think our teacher said we've been waiting for a return for the last 10 years or something.

I saw this film called Contact once and that was about that kinda jargon. Wasn't bad, anyone else seen that?

I saw this film called Contact once and that was about that kinda jargon. Wasn't bad, anyone else seen that?

Ive seen it,

Wasnt bad, isnt a great film, but watchable!

Well as long as these aliens are friendly and don't come to earth to hunt us down and take our skulls for throphys. And maybe some sort of jungle could be involved aswell and perhaps Arnold Schwarzenegger.....

Why not? As Carl Sagan said, "If we are alone in the Universe, it sure seems like an awful waste of space."

yeah, what he said.

I also believe there are Aliens however I doubt we will make contact ever or at least not in the next 500 to 1000 years, since it's hard to find planets nowadays and I doubt there is any advanced life in the milkway.

Hey Liam!

I'm pretty sure there's aliens out there -- the universe is gigantic and I would be wholly surprised if there wern't any other inhabitable planets y'know!

What I wanna know about is those Rod things people have spotted; are they a speices from here or... something else.... DUM DUM DUUUMMMMM!!

Hey Jason!

Yeah thats a good point those rods, and those orbs, those might be like another species or aliens hmmmm i wonder! dunno lol it would be weird tho becuse they have been spoted for years... and that would meen that the hole when will first contact be with alien liforms, but we will have already had first contact....kind of! lol good piont I LIKE iT! :grin:

BTW Jay do you ike my signiture :P

zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

there isent manny people out there who have a view on this topic by the looks of it! zxxcyzcxz.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Sign in to follow this