NEurope
Maverick

So i won a competition to go to E3 today

You see what you've done to this poor child :angry:

Yes, Claims Direct said that my compensation is your E3 ticket!

And now please confirm these last steps on completion on your visit to E3.

1. Send ticket to king boo

2. have fun

Where do you live and what company do you work for?

I live in the south east of london and i work for a company called Computer Exchange (CEX).

2. Questions

1. Where do you live?

2. Do stabbing things kill you?

1. See above

2. I am a kind not of this planet so try your luck ;)

did we really need 3 pictures? love yourself too much lol.

To be honest no i dont love my self but the opposite sex does.

But to be serious just in case anyone from revo-europe was going i wanted them to make themselves known.

What did you have to do to enter the competition?

Everyone within the company was automatically entered into the competition top sales (and other bullshit that i dont know or remember would contribute) first place would have 2 members go, second place would have 1. And also a zone manager would be chosen at random.

My store came second so one person from out store is allowed to go.

I am actually VERY lucky as i just passed probation and all other members f staff that wanted to go passports wasn't valid :D.

I hate you so much.

I love you too man :laughing:

Agree with Jordan, this guy is a Will Smith clone.

Congratulations :smile:

Yeh i got that a lot but i am a far superior being and thanks.

I am gonna have to borrow a digital camera and believe me i am going to spend 90% of my time playing the revolution as i am a nintendo fanboy unless street fighter 4/tekken 6 is shown then i will devote a little more time to playstation cant say i am going to visit microsoft though to be honest :hehe:.

I live in the south east of london and i work for a company called Computer Exchange (CEX).

:.

THATS IT, ive seen you. which wone do u work at, the tot court road one or the other one?

I'm going as well to E3.

In fact I'm headin into town now to pick myself up some $$$. I'II be there a little earlier (arriving on the monday, leaving the following monday) Can't wait to get there

Only downside is 11hrs 20mins direct flight = No fun.

did this guy just start using this forum again so he can gloat....

Who me? I'm more a lurker than a poster on these boards.

Meh, I'd rather win a competition that gave you a lifetimes supply of pizza or beer or something. Once E3 has gone what do you have, some photos and memories, I'd rather have pizza and/or beer every week.

a couple of months after e3 u get to play the games at home anyways..safes being amoung alot of gaming journists etc and u cant drink while playing in E3 also

to start using a forum again just to say O LOOK AT ME IM GOING TO E3 is pretty freaking lame

why would anyone be jealous so he gets to play on the WII so what just be patient

lol rokhed ur jealous

Jealous of what, having a ticket I wouldn't be able to use.

No, I'm the one people should be jealous of.

a couple of months after e3 u get to play the games at home anyways..safes being amoung alot of gaming journists etc and u cant drink while playing in E3 also

to start using a forum again just to say O LOOK AT ME IM GOING TO E3 is pretty freaking lame

why would anyone be jealous so he gets to play on the WII so what just be patient

lol,

if i won an e3 ticket, this would be the first place i would tell, as its a gaming site, and i think everyone would be a lil intrested, instead of being jealous and hating on me.

congrats on your e3 ticket :P

to be honest i would like to go to e3 just once but it'd do my head in all the noise and chaos when all i want to do is try a few of the new games coming out!

well done and good luck to anyone going! good luck getting your hands on a Wii-mote too!

THATS IT, ive seen you. which wone do u work at, the tot court road one or the other one?

Lets say the other one, if you see me again make yourself known i tell you all about the revolution :smile:

I'm going as well to E3.

In fact I'm headin into town now to pick myself up some $$$. I'II be there a little earlier (arriving on the monday, leaving the following monday) Can't wait to get there

I am leaving on tuesday morning and gone for a week with all expenses paid for :).

Only downside is 11hrs 20mins direct flight = No fun.

Not when you have a gameboy micro with super mario world, golden sun and street fighter 2. Only other thing i need is some music.

did this guy just start using this forum again so he can gloat....

I have always hovered but with no news allows no reason to give replys.

Meh, I'd rather win a competition that gave you a lifetimes supply of pizza or beer or something. Once E3 has gone what do you have, some photos and memories, I'd rather have pizza and/or beer every week.

Hi hater ! Jealousy sure is a mother fucker :heh:

Yeah i totally agree with you, are you looking forward to the revolution? i know i am going to be holding it in my hands by wednesday :awesome: red steel sure looks awesome i will think about you while playing it.

lol,

if i won an e3 ticket, this would be the first place i would tell, as its a gaming site, and i think everyone would be a lil intrested, instead of being jealous and hating on me.

congrats on your e3 ticket :P

Thanks gonna take as many pictures as i can.

to be honest i would like to go to e3 just once but it'd do my head in all the noise and chaos when all i want to do is try a few of the new games coming out!

well done and good luck to anyone going! good luck getting your hands on a Wii-mote too!

Last years E3 was chaotic, the Americans couldn't stop screaming at every word that came from a speech.

you lucky bastard, getting to go to E3. Hope you enjoy it. :smile:

Are you forgetting his going to LA for free.......

Its got nothing about being patient. E3 is like the ultimate gameshow. The holy grail.

Its so lame what you just said

Congratulations

oh yea. You gotta go Microsoft stand if they got a Halo 3 video going or something

So, instead of a free once-in-a-lifetime holiday, you'll rather have pizza every week, which:

1. Most people can buy anyway

2. Is nothing special

3. You'll get bored of it having it every week.

I take it you'll also say no to a free 2-week holiday to spain, italy or florida just so you can buy a new DVD, or something like that...

Well guys i am leaving tomorrow and today was an unlucky day but i am sure haters will be happy to hear i lost my wallet with 120 pounds in it :nono: but i am gonna report as soon as i get back i hope this E3 is as good for me as it should be for all of you VIVA REVOLUTION :smile:.

So, instead of a free once-in-a-lifetime holiday, you'll rather have pizza every week, which:

1. Most people can buy anyway

2. Is nothing special

3. You'll get bored of it having it every week.

I take it you'll also say no to a free 2-week holiday to spain, italy or florida just so you can buy a new DVD, or something like that...

No I support Rokhed, a lifetime's supply of pizza is a whole lot better than going to E3 once. It's food isn't it, so if, for example, a nuclear holocaust were to occur, you'd have access to a non-irradiated food supply. You yourself could eat this, and you could also use it to bargain with rival/fellow tribes to advance yourself in the post-apocalyptic epoch.

If you survive a nuclear holocaust, chances are you're in a place safe from radiation anyway...

:( Wish I were going to E3

I am at E3 now, when i first tried the wii two days ago i was dissapointed with the wii and its controller, red steel was almost a pain to play.

But anyway i am about to go to the namco and capcom booth and i will post impressions of all things wii and otherwise when i reach back.