NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Solo

Superman Returns Full Trailer!!!

wow wow wow! that looks so good! i put it on my ipod so i can watch it in bed :)

THAT LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got hyped as soon as I heard the Superman theme

*runs upstairs and watches Smallville dvds*

Kevin Spacey seems to be a great choice for Lex, but I'm not sure on the film as a whole.

It looks awesome... most people here know I'm big on the S-Man.

The only thing I'm worried about is Routh's acting. He seems to have the movement, action, facial expressions down completely... but that one scene where Jimmy Olsen tells Clark that Lois is missing, his visual and spoken reaction just seem very iffy.

I'm probably just getting nervous not wanting to see one of my favourite icons torn to shreds by an unknown actor ^^; I know he looks the part, he just better pull it off.

Kevin Spacey seems to be a great choice for Lex, but I'm not sure on the film as a whole.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. The trailer didn't really "sell" the thing to me.

That scene where Kevin Spacy is with Lois and her kid, the way he acts and talks is just like Gene Hackman when he played Lex which is a good thing in my eyes.

After watching the trailer a few more times I think its the old skool Superman music that makes it a good trailer. When you hear it it hypes you up but the trailer itself seems put together rather badly. Still think the x-men 3 trailer is better.

The trailer is piss poor, but the International trailer could be 100 times better. The first Batman Begins and X-Men 3 trailers were fairly weak too.

Whoever made the trailer is far too fond of the whole 'fast fade in- short clip- fade out- repeat x100' technique.

Sign in to follow this