NEurope
Sub-Parable

Third Secret Revealed?

This is taken from 1up.com

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3150127

Kotaku points to an IGN interview with EA's John Schappert on the Revolution Wii version of Madden. Shappert, in classic exec fashion, drops a bomb during the conversation.

Schappert mentions that the Nunchuku controller, like the popular Revmote Wiimote handset also has an acceleromator in it - meaning that the "juke" moves performed in Madden will be mapped to the Nunchuku and moving that controller will also move your character.

Instead of simply waving one hand at your television to control the action, you'll now be waving both (or at least have the ability to, depending on how developers utilize the acceleromators in the two parts of the controller). Inevitably, we will have tons of coverage, hands-on, analysis and examination of the Wii when E3 gets underway next week.

This is taken from 1up.com

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3150127

Kotaku points to an IGN interview with EA's John Schappert on the Revolution Wii version of Madden. Shappert, in classic exec fashion, drops a bomb during the conversation.

Schappert mentions that the Nunchuku controller, like the popular Revmote Wiimote handset also has an acceleromator in it - meaning that the "juke" moves performed in Madden will be mapped to the Nunchuku and moving that controller will also move your character.

Instead of simply waving one hand at your television to control the action, you'll now be waving both (or at least have the ability to, depending on how developers utilize the acceleromators in the two parts of the controller). Inevitably, we will have tons of coverage, hands-on, analysis and examination of the Wii when E3 gets underway next week.

shoulda done a search man.......its been said already

or just looked at caliburs thread

I sense it too mario jr. Call it gamer's intuition!

It's got be locked sub-parable, there is no point having two threads on the same subject. The desire to help is much appreciated though. :)

Fine. You know what? Lock it, like I give two fucks. I was just trying to help.

no need to go off on one man, just search the forums before you write a new thread thats all!!:(

I was just trying to help.

Its alittle too late for that Mr. Mad:mad: