NEurope
Bluejay

Post your Desktop(56k no no)

Updated version of my desktop. It surely looks better than ever. :hehe:

Desktop-11-2-05.jpg

Desktop-Stuff-11-2-05.jpg

What do you think?

where do you guys get the black windows xp bar from?

Check out posts from roadie, odwin and myself in this thread -- unless you already know how to customise your taskbar but want to find that specific black style, in which case I don't recognise it (especially since I'm on dial-up and can't be bothered to wait for it to load) - but deviantART's themes > windows utilities > visual styles is always a good place to start.

Check out posts from roadie, odwin and myself in this thread -- unless you already know how to customise your taskbar but want to find that specific black style, in which case I don't recognise it (especially since I'm on dial-up and can't be bothered to wait for it to load) - but deviantART's themes > windows utilities > visual styles is always a good place to start.

Many thanks, I have things going good now :)

One more question, how do I replace my icons with a set I have downloaded, without doing them all manually?

ALSO:

desktop4js.th.jpg

I finally fine-tuned my desktop to a nice simplsitic setup:

The icons are hidden (there are only a couple hidden for program running purposes).

I just moved the mquick launch to the left and made the icons bigger et voila! icons gone. Nice clean desktop. I forgot what skin im using though... wallpaper from some site i found on a google.

EDIT: The quality is better than this really. The quick launch bar automatically hides itself too

fjolyd.gif

Back on 1280x1024 (at last), 50% image, sweet vista clone and even sweeter winamp skin, topped off with a brand new SR wallpaper.

supervista2.jpg

I've recently started using 1280x1024 on my nice bright 17" CRT. I used the Wisp theme from StyleXP although I might consider changing it soon. I have no idea where that recycle bin icon came from, but it's cool. The car is a Nissan GTR 2007 Prototype...

desktop811059ro.jpg