NEurope
Bluejay

Post your Desktop(56k no no)

Roady - Whats with your two Vauxhall Estate pics on a race-track, which looks just like the Nurbergring, only its been graffiteed on? Very smart though.

latest1cg.jpg

Sporting my uptime, which at 43 days is pretty tame for me.

Roady - Whats with your two Vauxhall Estate pics on a race-track, which looks just like the Nurbergring, only its been graffiteed on? Very smart though.

Sporting my uptime, which at 43 days is pretty tame for me.

That is the Nürburgring, and it does indeed have graffiti on a lot of parts... That's my brother in his 1.7 Turbo Diesel Mark 4 Vauxhall Astra Estate... it's a company car and he caned the living shit out of it on the Nürburgring, i've got a video....

http://www.zen51445.zen.co.uk/ring

I thought he did fucking awesome seeing as he had only 87bhp (he overclocked his car with a chip which visibly increases the torque curve).

Oh, and it was still packed with all his Dell boxes for work...

Which torrent client are you using, Lammie? I don't recognise the icon.

It's Azureus, which blatantly has the best torrent icon (and is pretty good at downloading too).

Going through a phase of different random desktops lately, since I'm a very hard person to please wallpaper-wise. It's probably time for a change in the StyleXP department... but hey, what are you gonna do?

Current desktop:

Desktop26-09-05.jpg

That is one sexy picture of the 2nd Children right there, credit to Mr. Sadamoto who created the image. Probably one of the best artists in Japan.

Zaraki, I really like that wallpaper. Do you have a 1280x1024 version at all?

Here's mine:

wallpaper4fv.th.jpg