NEurope
DanielOffer

I was never really Offerman....

aye welcome back offerman i hope that sex u had is one of many and with one of many girls u horny so and so

aye welcome back offerman i hope that sex u had is one of many and with one of many girls u horny so and so

I can't help but feel you've somewhat missed the point.

I'd say welcome back, but seeing as he said he wasn't coming back, I guess I won't.

You do realise this is the internet, right?

internets.jpg

I don't think anyone is actually bothered about the whole situation.

I can't help but feel you've somewhat missed the point.

I'd say welcome back, but seeing as he said he wasn't coming back, I guess I won't.

o yes mustve drifted my mind gah i miss ur perved posts offer they always made me chuckle

o yes mustve drifted my mind gah i miss ur perved posts offer they always made me chuckle

Yeah, they were hilarious, bring back pervy offers! legend!

I'm glad you got your Holy Grail, my MSN teachings have not been wasted.

. I was extremely disappointed by the sex...infact I only did it because she wanted it.

No no no, don't give us that crap about how you didn't want it. And the first time's always wank anyway.

The reason I liked you was not because of your perverted nature, but because you were a generally nice guy. See you around chum.

Hey, sorry to interrupt, but I hear Offerman got laid!

Finally someone I recognise from the old days :) I mean I do recognise all the admins and so on but half(or more) of the mods are pretty new to me. My generel lack of presence before was because of I was on a 56k modem and this site wasn't being very nice on it...

And while I strolled through the user image gallery I noted that ford prefect apparently "fucked off and left" I still remember the days when I was wondering what kind of ford car is a prefect. That was around the time he had the canadian flag as his avatar I think. Then I read the book.

After looknigt hrough the image gallery, i reealise how much of a perve he really was.

yeah, where did Ford go? I noticed the same thing

He, as bogbas said, fucked off.

Anyway, welcome back.

The moral of this story, never set your expectations to high, you'll only be disappointed.

Thought you were banned? Go away!

Nope, he left. So be kind.

Good to here that you have achieved the getting laid dream, shame it wasn't quite all you expected, but keep plugging away and it'll get better. Well so long Offerman the Perv, your posts provided entertainment over the years and (possibly) welcome Offerman the generally well rounded human being, your posts are pleasant to read and your tech knowledge is delightful and informative.

And the first time's always wank anyway.

Speak for yourself, i remember mine being pretty good :)