NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MadSkill

Advanced Media is honored...

Hello everybody!

Ken Cauley here (guy behind Advanced Media Network). I am extremely excited and honored to welcome such a talented team and excellent community to Advanced Media Network.

Tim and I have been buddies for several years and we've been talking about such a partnership for well over a year now. I met Conor and some of the other R-E team just over a month ago, but it feels like I've known them for years!

Being that Advanced Media Network is a growing corporation and Rev-Europe is the newest addition to our network, I want to make a few things clear right from the get go. We are all gamers! We are all part of the same team now too. I can promise all of you that Rev-Europe will keep the same glowing personality that each of you, including myself, have grown to love.

It's ironic how things have established over the years. Before AMN became AMN, it was just a GameCube site like Cube-Europe... that is, competing with cube-europe. It wasn't normal competition though - there was always that sense of bond and respect for one another, especially between Tim and I. Something that isn't seen too often between competing sites. I truly value that, and now that we're all part of the same growing network, I'll make sure I do my part to bring Rev-Europe to new heights with exciting new features, new ways to deliver content, and a few surprises that I know you'll all love when the network relaunches later this year to 2.0.

All my best and here's to many good years to come!

Ken

Well I wonder if the deal involves the same amount of money like the one of News Corp. & IGN hehe :grin:

After closely watching the things going on at the AMN forums I think it is a wise move - more resources mostly mean better coverage of the things gamers are interested in.

By the way are there any open positions now?

Christ - Thats going back. Abit before my time. I feel so young and fresh all over again.

Ahhh! So YOU'RE Mad skills! Every since i signed onto this board (which is a while now), i've been wondering who you were. :)

Well now I know the story..

I thought C-E was just getting a new forum, I almost wet myself when I tried to get on C-E this morning and it was no longer around.. All this white, it burns, it burns!!!

On behalf of the staff, glad to be on board.

And dont worry forumites, AMN is not IGN Jr.

yeah me and fierce link was wondering who you were. its gonna be good working together, welcome to the boards.

Is AMN a registered company?, corporate or otherwise? or another fan based internet network hub? I'm a bit confused about it to be honest.

Thanks for all the warming comments.

Advanced Media Network is owned by registered corporation -- Advanced Media, Inc.

Hey guys, I'm also from AMN, and I just wanted to say you've got a great community and site going here. This place is booming.

Sign in to follow this