NEurope
CVD

WWE Backlash

after he said his piece on the ramp i was thinking o god he bloody right. semen, taking the mik out of god, "organasms", the end of the kane match with the may 19 thing.....there is alot of crap on wwe at mo but it is still majority good

Joey's promo was awesome! I totally agree with what he was saying. That saved RAW from being a pile of crap (and it was up to that point).

Does anyone know was that real or scripted? If it was scrpited then it was damned good, but it took a hell of a lot time out of the show and looks like they addin an extra 15mins for the main event to still take place

Vince has been unhappy with Joey's work on the mic since he started to call Raw. Joey has been trying to call matches the WWE way and "tell stories" instead of actually calling a wrestling match but Vince still wasn't happy. So it was real what he said but it was also scripted into the show. It's called a worked shoot promo. It is all set up to bring back ECW, which Joey will be calling.

after he said his piece on the ramp i was thinking o god he bloody right. semen, taking the mik out of god, "organasms", the end of the kane match with the may 19 thing.....there is alot of crap on wwe at mo but it is still majority good

You mean they still have wrestling on their shows.

Smackdown has been so much better for a few months though.

I actually think Samckdown is the better show right now. It has much more wrestling on it and a lot less soap storyline shit.