NEurope
CVD

WWE Backlash

I GOT TICKETS TO SEE RAW!!! It's going to be a 300 mile treck to the M.E.N Arena in Manchester. I'm sitting fourth row from ringside. Look out for me on the November 13 edition of RAW. Anyway...

20060405_bl_triplethreatmat1.jpg

hbk_god_20060420.jpg

20060417_bl_sheltonrvd.jpg

20060417_bl_kanebigshow.jpg

20060417_bl_womenschamp.jpg

20060410_bl_masterscarlito.jpg

20060424_bl_umagaflair.jpg

Another difficult event to predict. Any of you lot staying up for it? Leave your picks here.

This Sunday on Sky Sports.

This morning I got a second row seat for the Birmingham house show. Happy days.

Cena vs HHH vs Edge: They've booked this main event so well, I'm really looking forward to it. It really could be any of them. I'll go with... Edge, hope he gets a longer run than before. Sick of Cena with the belt now.

Vince/Shane vs HBK/God: Some funny stuff with Vince in the build up to this, especially in the church. Have to go with the McMahons on this, then maybe they'll have a final blow-off match at the next PPV.

Shelton vs RVD: Has to be RVD, money in the bank looks set to be cashed at One Night Stand, so possibly a little ECW help for him in this one. (Sabu?)

Kane v Show: Kane, he needs to promote his movie so he'll go over.

Mickie v Trish: Doesn't make sense for Trish to win it back so soon, so Mickie should retain.

Carlito vs Masters: Could be a decent match, they fought at a house show i went to last week and had some good reversals for the masterlock. (i really wish someone would break that). Carlito should use his reverse neckbreaker as a finisher, not that crappy knee backbreaker thing. Carlito to win this one.

Umaga vs Flair: Arrrrmando Alejandro Estrrrrrada is great, Flair could steal this one but as they're pushing Umaga I can't see him losing.

I seen raw live the other day and got golddusts, rvds, hbks, shelton benjamins and the lovely marias autographs :-). And my friend who works as a beauty thearpist in the hilton got to massage Candice Michelle, the lucky bitch grrrr.

I GOT TICKETS TO SEE RAW!!! It's going to be a 300 mile treck to the M.E.N Arena in Manchester. I'm sitting fourth row from ringside. Look out for me on the November 13 edition of RAW. Anyway...

November 13th? damn those went on sale fair early...

Its not the best of cards i think, but since its not on Box Office i might stay up for it since Monday is a Bank Holiday and i got nothing to do ... well i prolly should study for exams startin tuesday but i'm a bit of a procatinator(sp?)

Cena vs HHH vs Edge: HHH, i like Cena but i think it's time he try work without the belt and see if he can still hang in the big time, and of HHH and Edge i don't think Edge is champ material as HHH is.

Vince/Shane vs HBK/God: I have a funny feeling God may make an appearance in some form or fasion and him and HBK will win, i just wanna see Shane go "Coast to Coast" again, i love when he does that.

Shelton vs RVD: RVD, there's no way Shelton is gonna take the "Money in the Bank" from him...though the fact that if RVD wins he also becomes Intercontental Champ i think either he won't hold onto long, and if he still has it come One Night Stand when he uses the "money in the bank" i don't see him winning the title cuz i don't see them makin him a double champion

Kane v Show: Kane, he's going crazy again, i love it.

Mickie v Trish: Which one is which? Trish is Mickie, Mickie is Trish..either way they are still HOT and make me :yay: . I hope this is as good as their Mania match which i thought wasn't gonna be good and was happily surprised. Mickie for the win:heart:

Carlito vs Masters: Carlito to win, that's cool. I love to see him be the 1st to break the masterlock *cough*it's a damn full nelson you muscle bound freak*cough* though it prolly won't happen. I love his backcracker move, makes my back so sore when ever i see it.

Umaga vs Flair: Arrrrmando Alejandro Estrrrrrada = best manager ever (or at least in the last few years) though i don't like Umaga that much, i'd like to see Flair whip his ass but i think Umaga will win cuz they maybe wantin to build him up more

Is that all the matches? Why no Tag Title match? Actually what tag teams are left on Raw to challenge for it, god the tag divisions have just gone to shit which is a damned shame

Cena vs HHH vs Edge: Like above im sick to death of seeing cena with the title and about time he got injured/belt taken off him....hopefully the GAME...i dont mind if edge wins either...HHH to win

Vince/Shane vs HBK/God: For some reason i just cant see HBK winning this one...he won with fashion at WM so i cant see him doing it again..i think the mcmahons have some sort of plan to destory micheals and leave him in a heap in the ring..Vince/Shane to win

Shelton vs RVD: Got to be RVD so he can use the briefcase at ECW one night stand...this will be match of the night

Kane v Show: Kane to win then he will go nuts on show afterwards and hit with with a chair etc

Mickie v Trish: MICKIE rules shes ace i hope she wins (actually a womens match i wanna see :o)

Carlito vs Masters: this will be another one to watch as both are great to watch..carlito to win by cheating(*foot on ropes*) i think thou

Umaga vs Flair: Arrrrmando Alejandro Estrrrrrada is the best manager signing wwe has done in LONG time hes bloody ace i just love it when he says his name (or joey styles)...anyways i think flair will give him a good fight but umaga to win. Umaga finisher with that thumb thing is so crappy

Yea ill prob stay up for this one and will prob be drinknig so if cena loses ill prob wake the house up celebrating!!

Just bought a pair of tickets for Smackdown! TV tapings the night after RAW in the MEN arena. I'll be in the 11th row behind the announcers.

Anyway, my predictions for tomorrow night:

WWE Championship - Edge. It's about time the Rated R Superstar got a decent run with the strap. And by pinning Triple H, another Cena/Edge rivalry should be good watching.

Tag Team Match - Shawn Michaels and God. Hopefully put an end to this rivalry for once and for all.

IC Title Vs Money in the Bank - RVD and then go on to lose the title but cash in MITB at ECW One Night Stand in June.

Big Show - Just because he's awesome.

Womens Championship - Trish to get her title back

Chris Masters to beat Carlito and that big guy to pin Ric Flair.

I didnt watch it from start to finish but I caught the mian even which was pretty cool, loads of moments where I wasnt sure who would win.

Also:http://www.eelw.atothosting.com/misc/table.gif

I quite like wrestling now. I only just got into it a couple of weeks back. I know its fake and all that, but its entertaining.

Anyway, I saw the advet for backlash and even though I didn't stay up, I will be waching the repeat on tuesday. The only match I really wanna see is the triple threat match. John Cena is fuckin cool!!!:grin:

If that was on PPV here in the UK I wouldn't have bought because it was a weak looking card. So I was pretty happy it was on Sky Sports so I could watch it. Anyway I enjoyed most of Backlash.

Carlito vs. Masters was a better match than I thought it was going to be. Happy to see Carlito get the win with the Back Cracker (I think that's what it's called) while using the ropes on the pin.

Umaga vs. Flair was nothing special and I can't belive he beat Flair so quickly and easily.

Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus was ok up until Trish injured her shoulder. There wasn't much they could do at that point. With Trish out now who is Mickie going to wrestle? WWE needs to sort the Womens division out bacuse there is zero competition yet we have loads of Divas that can do nothing but look good and take off there clothes. Now that's talent...:indeed::

RVD vs. Benjamin was one the matches of the night just like I thought it would be.

Please stop this May 19th (opps I better not say that). It's stupid, stupid, STUPID. Big Show hitting Kane with a chair to make the voices stop...ugh. And then we have Show walking away nearly in tears at what he had to do. I sometimes wonder how WWE Creative thinks up these really dumb ideas. Which leads me onto...

...God. Vince this is pathetic (The whole God storyline). What was the point in the bit where he "heals" Candice and she has an "orgasm"? Anyway I enjoyed most of the match.

Matt Striker and Eugene segment was pointless. Why couldn't there have been another match on the card?

Triple Threat was my favourite match of the night. I was really into it and I don't really like Cena but him getting the win didn't bug me as I thought he was good in this match.

Pretty decent event, with a spectacular main event. I really wanted a new champion, preferably Edge, just to keep things fresh on RAW. RAW tonight should be pretty damn interesting.

Its was a better event than it looked on the card for sure.

Master vs Carlito was good, could have been longer though, but Carlito winning "Now that's cool".

Umaga vs Flair...too short, and i had hoped Arrrrmannnndo Alajannnndrrrooo Estrrrraaadaaaa would say more.

Womens Title: Well was going good, shame Trish got injured and they had to cut it short, as soon as she fell i just knew she'd dislocate something (its happened to me many a time), i was actually surprised that the match countinued for for as long as it did with her injured.

RVD vs Shelton: Really good, great to see a belt around RVD again, also did anyone notice JR say that the "Money in the Bank" gives him a title shot for the WWE or World Heavyweight title, and he seemed to enphisise World Heavyweight...could RVD jump to Smackdown?

Kane vs Show, was a good match didn't like the ending, Big Show should have at least pinned him after the chair shot.

HBK and God vs the Mcmahons, i thought the backstage stuff was great, the first one when Vince performed miracles, Walkin on water, Creating a feast from one bread and one fish and the water into wine, that was damned funny as was "God's" entrance and when he "sneaked up" behind Vince.haha. The match anyway was really good, thought didn't like the Spirit Squad gettin involved, i wanted to see HBK jump through Vince and Shane damnit. Also i liked when the King said at the end "it's the father the son and the holy spirit squad", haha.

The Triple Threat was so good, many great moments, didn't know who was gonna win, though Cena still the Champ, damnit, i'm a fan of Cena but damn i wanna see if he can maintain his main event status without a belt, thats the real test of a deserved Champ, HHH will be champ at the next match.....

could RVD jump to Smackdown?

The plan is for him to use his shot at ECW One Night Stand (Don't know which belt). WWE is planning on bringing back ECW full time so I would expect RVD to go and work there.

I forgot to mention how good is it to have JR back? I hope he is calling RAW again which seems likely as Joey Styles will probably be calling ECW (when it comes back).

I watched the HBK match, crazy ladder drive and that move through the table at the end was insane. Any others worth downloading? Is anyone here going to ROH in the UK this summer, ill be going to the liverpool show

John Cena is fuckin cool!!!:grin:

::shrug: u will realise soon that cena cant wrestle...is boring on the mic...and is boring in general surprised someone on here likes him thought only under 7's liked him :p

was mad that cena won yet again. But to be fair the almost double FU had me chantin holy shit with the crowd. Still wanted either edge or trips to win though cena will lose soon i hope

for me giving HHH the belt again would just prove that they have no talent in the WWE to replace him

and Edge is not Main-event material in my opinion, he just doesn't give off the impression of being able to headline a main event to me, which is why I think he dropped the belt before mania since a HHH v Cena fight was a bigger draw

RAW SPOILER

wow, i'm watchin Raw at the mo, and Joey Styles just went on a massive crazy rant about how he feels he's been treated at the WWE and quit.

Does anyone know was that real or scripted? If it was scrpited then it was damned good, but it took a hell of a lot time out of the show and looks like they addin an extra 15mins for the main event to still take place

Ok the last 30 mins of RAW were fucking BAT SHIT amazing tonight...

*need to change pants now*

DX.........ECW..........

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Kenny..mickey...mitch...jonny...nickey and we are.....THE SPIRIT SQUAD!

o man there ace hehe

Backlash was great. I wasnt expecting too much from a couple of matches, but they were enjoyable. The God thing was surprisingly funny.

I think Lillian Garcia Has been looking particularly lovely the past few months.

Joey Styles going on a rant was fantastic. The only problem I had was him slapping Jerry then running away, but he did come back to make some valid points.