NEurope
Nintendork

Photography.

I've just been away for a week, and these are a few of the snaps I have taken.

2315749953_c5ba3932b7.jpg

2316558554_cc9d2730c1.jpg

2315783385_07c31296ea.jpg

2316585744_d68d9bc821.jpg

2315759841_c99affd7af.jpg

________

UPSKIRT THONG

Edited by fex

wow that is a lot of photoshop in those pictures. mine are raw. what would they look like if they were photoshoped?

I must admit I have a bit of a fetish for hugely saturated, colorful images. Every eye catching, or at least thats what I want them to be.

I've just had a quick go at photoshoping your flower picture.

bc38fcae7f.jpg

________

ECKANKAR FORUM

Edited by fex

Maybe it's just me being weird, but I don't notice any difference on the picture fex?

Cool Fex you pulled the colours realy up there !! -_- i am sutsh a photoshop n00b.

i would LOVE to see you do the same on my other pictures!!

Maybe it's just me being weird, but I don't notice any difference on the picture fex?

The colours are a lot brighter, more saturated.

Nice photos fex, I especially like the last two.

Maiky-NiSuTe I just open my picture in photoshop then go

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Colour Balance

And just adjust the sliders, it best to just play around and see what results you get. And do the same for levels and curves

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Levels

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves

________

ACRYLIC BONGS

Edited by fex

The colours are a lot brighter, more saturated.

Nice photos fex, I especially like the last two.

ah ^.^, I'm looking for to this new laptop if I get it for photoshop, I really need to learn how to use it.

Nice pictures fex. What camera do you have? You've probably said before but if you could say again =)

Is the third picture caterpillar tracks from a digger or something like that?

I really like that one.

i use a

eos350d_front.jpg

41692a-3mmL.jpg

Canon%20UV%20Filter%2058.bmp

sigmahsm18-50.jpg

EW-83J.jpg

2x prod_100516.jpg

vt809.jpg

any advice to make it better (without losing the guy that takes the pictures ^.-)

Yummm at fancy cameras. Looks like a great one Maiky.

Mine is an old Canon Powershot:

powershota80.jpg

Nice pictures fex. What camera do you have? You've probably said before but if you could say again =)

Is the third picture caterpillar tracks from a digger or something like that?

I really like that one.

I use a Nikon D70, I love it to bits even though I think the technology in the camera is 5 years old now. Yeh your right about the tracks, I just saw a diggery/JCB type thing hanging around with no one near it, so up I went and took that snap.

d70.jpg

I Bought my D70 second hand, it was a choice of either the D40 (new) or the D70. And the D40 just felt too small in my hands. Before my D70 I had a lil powershot like Eenuh's. Only 2mega-pixel but the picture quality was rather good B00008OE46.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

________

METHADONE REHAB DICUSSION

Edited by fex

Canon400D_main.jpg

got a 2gb card in it

- canon 400d :D (10.6 megapixel) great camera will be getting new lens for it soon

also got a film camera - pentax pretty old its only for black and white shots i develop in college

some nice cameras there i need to get a DSLR when i finally get a job.

i do love my current camera, Olympus C-70 zoom with 1GB. couldn't ask for a better camera to learn with.

olympus-c70.jpg

@ Maiky

IMG_3019Esmall.jpg

manbn0.jpg

Youre camera is very good though, so I dont think you'd need photoshop!

Fuzpoy, on your deviant art, theres a picture called Water Feature. And the building behind that is STUNNING i love art deco. I would love to see that renovated and looking brand new.

Could you tell me exactly where about that is? Do you have any more pictures of the building itself? I'm not far from Hatfield, if its just outside of Doncaster.

I need to buy that place!

________

VAPORIZER NET

Edited by fex

Hopefully I can save for a new camera, I would love to own a canon camera, it would make it alot easier to get out there and take images.

Great photoshopping there letty! ^.^

Fuzpoy, on your deviant art, theres a picture called Water Feature. And the building behind that is STUNNING i love art deco. I would love to see that renovated and looking brand new.

Could you tell me exactly where about that is? Do you have any more pictures of the building itself? I'm not far from Hatfield, if its just outside of Doncaster.

I need to buy that place!

Thanks :) i've got 30/40 photos from that place they are focused on its dilapidated state not its architectural features, i haven't got them online though. I haven't seen it properly since they have fixed it up but i think it has lost some of its charm.

The road its on is waltham way, its next to a KFC (also very near the galleria if you know it)

I'll put some photos up later.

Oh poops! It sounds like its not the hatfield near me, I knew it wouldn't be. I'll still check your photos out though!

*Goes and sulks in a corner*

________

Spice weed

Edited by fex