NEurope
Retro_Link

Elebits!

Don't mind the graphics (and I think we can expect them to improve anyway), this game looks to me to have a similar appeal as Chibi-Robo!. Chibi-Robo!'s graphics also weren't that great, but the gameplay was fun. Exploring the house as a tiny robot was fun, as you could discover any nook & cranny (I think that's the expression right?). That also seems to be the case with this game.. I haven't seen any videos of it, and you aren't a tiny robot, but this game will also have a similar feel of exploration I think. Lifting up every small or big object, just to see what's beneath it. It'll be easy to miss the small objects, if you're focussing on big things, and vice versa..

This is a launch title right? This is probably going to be a must-buy for me at launch, next to the Zeldas & Metroids..

There's a new (I think) video for this game in IGN's Wii section here (top left) now and I think it actually looks pretty good, it seems a lot like an idea I had for a Wii game with really good physics and interaction. My idea never let you throw houses and mansions around though but maybe it should've.

on the right of that video the picture theyve used looks like Totoro in that Ghiblie film, with the little one next to it.

yeah its probably just the distance between them butit made me lol.

i loved the first elebits video i saw, hopefuly ill love this one im downloading.

You know, this game is starting to grow on me. When it was announced, I wasn't that enthousiastic. It seemed like a bad executed cross between Pikmin and Chibi-robo. But this game was just hilarious! Throwing houses around, awesome!

It makes me wanna play and buy this game! Can't wait :D

It looks fun, but i wont be buying it, i noticed a lot of people are hyped, but i don't see why...

It looks fun, but i wont be buying it, i noticed a lot of people are hyped, but i don't see why...

I think you just answered your own query :D

B230033Ab.jpg

Order Elebits for the Nintendo Wii and receieve an Elebits plush doll FREE! Doll is either blue or red and comes in a box hiding it's color until it arrives to you! Offer good while supplies last.

www.gamestop.com

Hell yes, I want a red one because they just look badass.

Good find Dante.

This is not a portuguese forum :P

Speaking about Portugal, is there any info about YDreams football game? I'll be at Games2006, so I may find something about it.

Well becuase of the PS3 being delayed i now have £100 worth of credit notes to add to my already growing collection!

I'm getting this without a doubt now! Looks like great fun! :)

Glad to hear you are not saveing your money until March.

I can spend more on the Wii now, i'm quite pleased about that! I'm getting Rayman and Elebits now, when i wouldn't have been able too!

Although the PS3 Launch in March isn't out of the equation. The money/credit notes i have now are all for the Wii though! :D

I'll have to start saving again after the Wii is released! :laughing:

I want this game. BTW is it a launch title in europe??
It's slated for Wii's launch in both US and Japan, I'd say there's a pretty big chance we get it too.

Fine line between genius and novelty.

I am leaning towards the latter. I don't think the west will like it.

Still looking great fun! Lets keep those fingers crossed that Europe see 'Elebits' sometime in December or Jan 2007 the latest!

or launch...but it's looking unlikely.

If you compare the lastest pictures with the first set, you can see how well the game has improved graphically!!

Here's the same kitchen!! (The oven, cupboard above it and fridge are on the far right in the new screen)

elebits-20060525101624045.jpg

elebits-20061005041208714.jpg