Time to revive this thread:

elebits001.jpg

elebits002.jpg

elebits003.jpg

elebits004.jpg

elebits005.jpg

elebits006.jpg

elebits007.jpg

Discuss, but avoid the "oh man, the graphics suck" line.

The game looks pretty good, it just needs some work in the graphics department, but still...

I think this game has a lot of potential after seeing some game play. The graphics are awfull at this stage but i imagine they will improve quit a bit.

This is good quality for a DS game, not for a console game

if this game is fast and looks that fun the graphics dont need to change, first i was like wtf looking at those pics, now im like that looks awesome.

what the hell are those things under the car in the last pic, can you crush them?

what the hell are those things under the car in the last pic, can you crush them?

They are Elebits and I dont think you can killed them.

The Elebits are in other screenshots as well. :p

if this game is fast and looks that fun the graphics dont need to change, first i was like wtf looking at those pics, now im like that looks awesome.

you mean the elebits...? You collect them. They are hiding everywhere. You can move everything (you can throw cars miles away).

aww iwant to kill some like you could kill pikmin. maybe this is a way pikmin could be played on the wii?

aww iwant to kill some like you could kill pikmin. maybe this is a way pikmin could be played on the wii?

i thought you were supposed to keep the pikmin alive:D

its basically the half life 2 engine, so you grab things and throw them around in order to find all the elbits, just upgrade the textures a bit and it will look nice.

its basically the half life 2 engine, so you grab things and throw them around in order to find all the elbits, just upgrade the textures a bit and it will look nice.

exacatly, it's the Havok engine. And that's a great engine. The wii is going to have all kinds of fun with that engine!

i thought you were supposed to keep the pikmin alive:D

that was the point in the game, but wheres the fun in that? sending pikmin to their deaths was the fun part. especially taking the red and (yeally?) yellow to the water...he he he..he

that was the point in the game, but wheres the fun in that? sending pikmin to their deaths was the fun part. especially taking the red and (yeally?) yellow to the water...he he he..he

ha, ha, sadistic fuck! Throwing the white skinny ones in the fire was kinda fun too i imagine?

no i didnt play the second one with the white and purple, however yeah i imagine it to be quite funny

no i didnt play the second one with the white and purple, however yeah i imagine it to be quite funny

oh, you should. It's your kind of game. More fire, more water, more poison, more electricity. You could kill pikmin all summer long.

I always hated it if my pikmin died. I just loved to take revenge on the creatures that killed my pikmin (by throwing more pikmin at them...)

Graphics aside (and theyre not that bad anyway), this game looks terribly fun. I havent read the rest of the thread but if its a Wii-mote only game, ill pick it up.

from some ingame vid i've seen it looks like you use the nunchuck to move around like a FPS an then grab things with the wii-mote, I might be wrong though.

Here is GC Cafe's Elebits Gameplay video:

Looks far better in motion.

Wow, I liked that video alot :shock:

Indeed it looks quite better in motion

Thought I might bump this thread because IGN has a movie like introduction video up: click!

Nothing in game, but we can see it's not like Pikmin at all.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see Goku21's post.