NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

The RE Box of Mystery! (Apply here!)

I've got plans on doing a cs:source one, I have the laodouts sorted, between me and my firends we have (replica m4a1, AK47, pistol's, tactical vests etc), only need to a camera, and need to convinse them (which could be hard).

Edit:

lol ok, I'll post a pick of my working progress cs:source look:

ct9xx.png

ctloadout0lx.jpg

Edit: Just to say the guns shown are not real, the are legaly owned replicas, which are used for airsofting, a sport which is like paintballing.

Hostage has been rescued

Thanks Haden, if I have the time and items I know exactly what I want to do.

Nice preiview pic you should get some hossie action in there but its pretty classic as it is.

HADEN WANTS SOME HUSSIE ACTION!!!

Moogle not another scandal! This I'm not a member of the Labour Cabinet! I actually like Tony Blair!

Anyway guys get these last entries in because my gift bag is buldging! And yep I just gave you a gift there Mr Moogle!

Ok guys just giving this a quick bump to allow last minute entries to come in. As this comp has been going for a while I should probably get around to posting those sweet sweet gaming prizes off to winners. But its not to late if you want to win some sweet gaming classics jsut post an entry nowwwwww! Or like in a day or two.

All the best love Haden!

I'm trying to get an entry in - just completly forgot.... I'll try and get it in on time!

Damn, haven't been to the general board for ages and when I do, there is something as great as this, and it is probably too late now isnt it? It would take me a couple of days to come up with something anyway...

BTW Haden, what ever happened to your secret santa?

Need help with your school work, Want to date your boss

GOT GIANT RATS TO FIGHT

this is a job for

OSU! TATAKAE!

Ouendan.jpg

Absolutely loving that. :smile:

________

Buy Iolite

Edited by Johelian

1. mario114

2.letty

3. booker

This is the result as decreed by a far off wise person.

Send me your addresses to claim your prizes. Also send me what consles you have.

PS sorry for the delay. im lazy it took some psycho to kick me into gear.

Sign in to follow this