NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

The RE Box of Mystery! (Apply here!)

Did you purposely make you toilet that disgusting?

Yep, I was trying to recreate the public toilet look.

This is old, but still a classic imo.

tomlink.PNG

the eyes are weird as i was wearing sea shells. Tip - do NOT wear sea shells on your eyes unless you have cleaned the salt out of them first.

Whenever really I don't mind it hanging around a bit as I know a few more entries are still to come. So take your time creating a masterpiece!

I have SATs this week Haden, would you be able to give me a couple of weeks to do it? Sorry I have no time at all. :(

I have SATs this week Haden, would you be able to give me a couple of weeks to do it? Sorry I have no time at all. :(

Don't let SAT's worry you seriously. Man they put the pressure on early these days.

SATs! Man you are a conciouncess kid if your worried about them. Don't worry I will keep it open so you can get your pic in.

Just for a bit of fun I thought I'd re enact a bit of DoA.

doa8cf.jpg

Comes to something when you can do a decent cosplay in your normal everyday clothes.

Argh, my wee sister made the box I was going to use into a boat, so my reenactment from MGS just wont be the same anymore :(

(I was going to take a picture of the box and say I was in it, I love that part, the guards are so stupid :heh: )

I've got another idea, if I can find a good picture from last night...

Sorry Haden but I didn't manage to take a picture today. I can't do it tomorrow either as I have football training. Will try to do it on wednesday.

I will get a pic in someday. My first plan has gone to the dumps, but next Friday me and my friend are going shopping to reinact some stuff. Just thought i'd try and keep some life in this wonderful wonderful thread.

Haden I can't find many good costumes (slim to none actually), so do characters from movie based games count?

Hmm well its meant to be a scene from your fave game. As in like solid snake shooting some gaurd in the back or something that you found great while playing the game.

I've got plans on doing a cs:source one, I have the laodouts sorted, between me and my firends we have (replica m4a1, AK47, pistol's, tactical vests etc), only need to a camera, and need to convinse them (which could be hard).

Edit:

lol ok, I'll post a pick of my working progress cs:source look:

ct9xx.png

ctloadout0lx.jpg

Edit: Just to say the guns shown are not real, the are legaly owned replicas, which are used for airsofting, a sport which is like paintballing.

Edit: Just to say the guns shown are not real, the are legaly owned replicas, which are used for airsofting, a sport which is like paintballing.

Yeh right! POLICEEEEE!

Nice preiview pic you should get some hossie action in there but its pretty classic as it is.

This competition isn't closed yet, right?

I got tipped about it for a week or two ago, but totally forgot about it... heres my entry!

One Tough Lawyer: Adrian DX

Yes, its me.. and Phoenix Wright PWNS! :P

Sign in to follow this