NEurope
Retro_Link

Tony Hawks Downhill Jam: Rev EXCLUSIVE!!

PSP graphics totally. Your reactions clearly show you're fanboys, because you get all excited and hotblooded because screenshots of an early version of a game of an unfinished console look like crap, so you turn out getting disapointed and start shooting fire everywhere. Stop being idiots and think before you post. Games with better and worse graphics will come for the Wii and they will mean nothing.

EDIT: Nintendork, you really are a narcisist aren't you? Everything's about you. Everyone acknowledged the game could be good, and it can be good regardless of the graphics. Maybe it won't and it's most obviously a SSX rip off, but it has a chance to be a good game or not. We'll see when we play it.

..um.. looking closer at the pictures.. why do the controllers seem to have black buttons..?

Development kit controllers, not final design.

Hahaha I love how everyone was defending this shit when I wasted into it before the screens came.

Now everyone is like "yeah that's pretty shit"

Nintendork wins that argument. :heh:

Thanks for teaching me what narcissist* means, also why is that skater wearing a cowboy hat?

tony-hawks-underground-2-remix-20050321011704059.jpg

PSP graphics totally. Your reactions clearly show you're fanboys, because you get all excited and hotblooded because screenshots of an early version of a game of an unfinished console look like crap, so you turn out getting disapointed and start shooting fire everywhere. Stop being idiots and think before you post. Games with better and worse graphics will come for the Wii and they will mean nothing.

Did I ever say that the Wii wouldn't have great graphics. no. I didn't I have no doubt the Wii will produce outstanding graphics. and Im not judging the Wii's graphical power on one screenshot. all I am saying is that those graphics look terrible and they do. May not be final may be a beta kit but nonetheless they are CRAP.

Nonetheless saying they looks like PSP and PSone is a sign of mongolism at best.

EDIT: No offense, not trying to start a flame war, just wanting to beat you ppl into your senses.

Nonetheless saying they looks like PSP and PSone is a sign of mongolism at best.

I was using Hyperbole to emphasize the fact that their SHIT.

some people

It looks a good game for me...

Yeah the visuals are not that good but is that the purpose of the console?I had more fun today playing virtua cop 2 than playing mohaa or UT 2004... If the games is great to play I'd like to try it.

Learn to use your hyperboles better then. ;)

The comment of someone who has admitted defeat.

Not really, you just interpret how you wish to. Dimetrix said they looked like PSP, I said no they don't and you say yes they do, that's pretty much saying that you thought they were psp like graphics. Now I'll exit this thread before I stab someone.

Not really, you just interpret how you wish to. Dimetrix said they looked like PSP, I said no they don't and you say yes they do, that's pretty much saying that you thought they were psp like graphics. Now I'll exit this thread before I stab someone.

It must be so hard when you know that you have lost :heh:

Just to know, what age are you? Ah ffs fuck this shit. Screw you guys I'm going home. (some other thread)

Just to know, what age are you? Ah ffs fuck this shit. Screw you guys I'm going home. (some other thread)

Im just playing with you. Please don't get wound up. We still Homies.

Now that they have been enlarged, looks a lil better than what i saw on the e3 site...but still looks terrible. Hooray for early development?

Remember, the games audience is for kids. So the graphics and style used will be made specifically for them. They'l give it the cool factor too, and thats what SSX has. Gotta try your best to wow the audience if you wanna sell a product.

Im just playing with you. Please don't get wound up. We still Homies.

Foh shizzle.. er.. nizzle.

Haha, this just shows who the graphics whores are.

I'm still interested in this game.

Don't try defending that shit. Im a hardcore fanboy and even i will admit it looks TERRIBLE. Next Gen more like LAST GEN.
yeah, but current gen is not PSP... ok it may have "almost" PSP textures at some places... but still...

It's not a matter of fanboyism, because that's not what Wii can do and I'm not saying "wow that looks great"... you guys here (nintendork particularly) are almost making it look like "wow! this could be done on NES"...

also going out of topic just to bash the guys because they did some bad games... they are still pros and they know more than I and most of us here... anyway... it must be horrible to be obligated to make a disney game and have strict timelines for finishing, no quality can come out of that... but they have to pay their living expenses and all... they are working there for a living...

also bare in mind that these guys never dealt with gamecube dev kits before (I didn't see a single GC game in their site) and they must have taken a lot of time there... Wii semi-final kits started shipping like... 1 month or so ago for some dev's, I wouldn't be surprised if most of that images were from a GC build of the game (with added FHC)... some pics look improved next to the others... it's not all bad.

I didn't think the graphics were that bad. If the psp can push graphics like that I'd eat my DS. Come on people look at the draw distance on the mountain. Please only judge the graphical capability of the machine after we have seen what Nintendo have done.

Please only judge the graphical capability of the machine after we have seen what Nintendo have done.

I agree with you totally and please don't assume I think this game will be poor or even that the graphics on this game will be poor. However I was only pointing out that those graphics don't look good at all. Sure the gameplay may be good. But no-one can honestly say they said WOW (in a good way) when they saw those 'graphics'

So the game will be crap because you guys don't think it looks current gen. Seriously guys settle down. I don't understand how you guys can say it won't be fun to play because it looks like shit. That's like saying any game which looks amazing will play fantasticly. I really like the idea of down hill skate boarding and I can't wait to see this in motion. I can't get my head around how people can dismiss a game so early on without vid footage or any hands on previews.