NEurope
goku21

OOOOOld Nintendo 3D-system for nes!!!

This is evidence that its total doable with todays tech! Without saying it´s the final secret... I just think it´s ineresting to look @ this. Don´t flame me!

3dsystem9hd.jpg

3dsystem26av.jpg

fam3d2gx.jpg

3d18pt.jpg

That´s nice to see...

And lets not forget the unforgettable Virtual Boy. The 3D screens were red - most likely because your eyes bled as you played!

Is it just me or do they look like playstation peripherals

thats interesting to see though

Is it just me or do they look like playstation peripherals

thats interesting to see though

Oh no! Sony ripped us! (AGAIN) :)

Oh no! Sony ripped us! (AGAIN) :)

Actually we had no choice but to give it to $ony.

That was never released. Thats probably a prototype or somthing. The famicon disc system was scrapped and became Playstation.

But a verygood find nonetheless

Though there are real pictures up there. It was probably a proto like Diemetrix said

^ Correct!

I think Nintendo actually really want to use that idea. There not letting it go are they?

Look how small the glasses are! It's 100% possible now.

I personally wish it was true. Seems so exciting.

These are just shutter-glasses. Of course it's 100% possible now. They where 100% possible back then. Sega even released something like this for the master system (I don't know if they released those everywhere, but a friend of mine, who collects stuff like that, has a pair of the sega glasses).

That was never released. Thats probably a prototype or somthing. The famicon disc system was scrapped and became Playstation.

But a verygood find nonetheless

Isnt that for NES as opposed to SNES. The disc system for snes used CDs and that disk system appears to use floppy's

Isnt that for NES as opposed to SNES. The disc system for snes used CDs and that disk system appears to use floppy's

you are right. I hadn't heard of it before. :yay: I actually learned something today :)

Took me forever to find this picture, but i knew it existed:

This is a limited edition Game & Watch that was only given away to a few winners of a competition (don't know what the cometition was however)

1128924444079_gw_spec2.jpg

Now look:

DiskSyst.jpg

3dsystem26av.jpg

look at how much activity is going on all at once in this picture...

looks like a bunch of power ranger robots coming together to create some kind of huge ass battle machine.....

Lmao is does actually.That was good.It look's a bit easier now since i've looked at the diagram a few time's but it's still a lot you need to set up.