NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Who do/have you must regularly use(d) in SSBM?

You two sound like a good team...hows about when Brawl comes out, you play me and Thebenmaster online sometime in a team battle...?

Hurrah!...*goes and practices*

Lol, you're going down come brawl mate! Me and marth all the way :love:

Well, me and thebenmaster, all we do at school is play videogames, so we'll have plenty of time to practice, and I daresay well pose a decent challenge, me as Marth or Roy, and him as Samus, should be a fun match...

Kirby is my character of choice. I haven't played SSBM for quite some time though.

Kirby, are you insane!

min was young Link, dont ask why i just liked him, then it was roy after that, his right and b move is awesome.

Kirby... maybe for the n64 version, but in melee you stay away. I dont know why anyone would ever use young link when there was adult link right next to him.

Kirby, are you insane!

Probably :grin:. I've noticed that he doesn't feature on many lists of peoples favourite characters, including this one.

I find his aerial attacks to be quite useful and having played with all the various characters, he is the one I seem to be most effective with.

I'm usually Dr mario or ganondorf depending on my mood, I'm probobley better with Dr mario though,

Depending on who I'm playing, I use mostly Kirby and Fox.

Kirby is efficient at survival, I use him on small stages where I can fly back if I get knocked off. I find his sword move effective because I flip up with the sword and do damage, damge again while coming down then damage them with shockwaves. Excellent, the hammer is good at taking care of high percentage people too.

Fox I use on bigger stages because he is too quick. His speed attack seems to work all the time, as I rarely get hit if I do that continually. His fire attack is good at getting people on higher platforms and coming back from falling. I also like his deflector.

I am great with Captain falcon but i jus got bored using him years ago i mean the guy has a gun and doesnt use it (wtf??:S). mario is soo fun with his cape i never use his fireballs or tht little tornado attack but my game says tht young link is used most seeing as my little brother uses him loads hes good for beginners very fast and hes jus very cool :yay: but just for fun u should all be using KIRBY:D

ps hw do we get those pictures on the side??

Since reading the smash bros topic posted by thesupersmashbrother and learning about wavedashing, I've found myself getting a lot better!

Samus and Sheik I've always found good, now I find them great, Marth too!

Falco/Fox are decent but I find they fall a lil too fast for my liking, still need to get used to them!

I've still got a soft spot for Luigi, his wavedash is great, I hit my mates with a quick grab at the end of it and they can't comprehend how I got to them that quick! hehe

Thanks for the hints and tips thesupersmashbrother!

i've not played the original, but if Kirby's better on that one, they should make him more like 64 Kirby for Brawl :)

Since reading the smash bros topic posted by thesupersmashbrother and learning about wavedashing, I've found myself getting a lot better!

Samus and Sheik I've always found good, now I find them great, Marth too!

Falco/Fox are decent but I find they fall a lil too fast for my liking, still need to get used to them!

I've still got a soft spot for Luigi, his wavedash is great, I hit my mates with a quick grab at the end of it and they can't comprehend how I got to them that quick! hehe

Thanks for the hints and tips thesupersmashbrother!

Appreciated!

I hope they make kirby better because he was just too weak and slow in melee. Marth needs to be dumbed down a bit ('cause he's too good) and FALCO NEEDS A BETTER RECOVERY. I get really annoyed when i get tippered by a marth on about 50% and die.

Mewtwo baby, cannot live without his fantastic range, fantastic rolls and great juggling ability in the air with good priority on the dash attack.

Game & Watch: Gogog 2D goodness! great character overall has nice priority and sturdy ground attacks. <3 parachute!

I used to use Mario the most but now I'm usually using either Fox or Falco.

ICs are my main, but I'm not that great with them so I switch to Marth or Shiek if I have to deal with a Samus, Peach, Marth etc. I occasionally use G&W too, and I'm thinking of learning Samus or Doc.

Hell yes :grin: There's honour in being beaten by someone like Roy or Link but when Kirby/Pichu/Pink Luigi kick your ass it really does, as you say, rub salt into the wound :laughing:

Wrong, rubbing salt in the wound hurts but recovers, if you lose to anyone pink your pride will have been swallowed, digested and come out as excrement or urine.LOL PPL:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am great with Captain falcon but i jus got bored using him years ago i mean the guy has a gun and doesnt use it (wtf??:S). mario is soo fun with his cape i never use his fireballs or tht little tornado attack but my game says tht young link is used most seeing as my little brother uses him loads hes good for beginners very fast and hes jus very cool :yay: but just for fun u should all be using KIRBY:D

ps hw do we get those pictures on the side??

You get the pictures by logging in to your user and changing your preferences like your avatar on the option titled User CP.

Kirby... maybe for the n64 version, but in melee you stay away. I dont know why anyone would ever use young link when there was adult link right next to him.

Well, Young Link is one of my favorite characters...even though he's weaker than Link, he's quite faster, which I think is more useful.

However, my favorite character is Ness. He's quite powerful even though he's very light (just think of that baseball bat attack, it does a lot of damage and has quite some reach, and that aerial kick too) his 2nd jump is great, if you master the PK Missile (you know, when you hit yourself with PK Thunder) you can save yourself quite easily (plus, it's a powerful/annoying attack), and you can make your Samus/Mewtwo using friends furious with that absorbing attack so they can't hit you with those projectiles. I don't know why noone else said Ness.

kirby is the best character.He can keep jumping and press down and b for that brick move constantly.Im cheap i know

Sign in to follow this