NEurope
Nintendork

Anyone see Pimp my Ride UK last night..?

My mate drove down to where it is being filmed and egged WestWood.. did anyone see it? I don't have MTV but apparently someone has video'd it.

I can't believe it was totally live, from what I understand there was like a few minutes delay but besides that totally uneditted.

Yeah, he's not that popular in Essex being a 6 foot middle class white guy who thinks he is black. I've never listened to his Friday night show but apparently it's just a mashup of beats and gunshots.

Nice one, I hate that wigga prick. Does he actually think hes cool?

Westwood was on Soccer AM on Saturday, and I couldn't stop laughing at his utter retardedness. A black guy might be able to get away with talking like that and making silly hand gestures at every opportunity, but this guy looks like a complete prick. Kudos to the guy that egged him.

well, me and my mother both think hes totally hot, and doesnt seem wierd at all... (lololololol)

*i smell some bullsh!t*

i hate westwood omg what a annoying present on pimp my ride they should just fly over Xz

i turned over as soon as i saw him talking on an pisode of it,it was ages ago, i just heard his voice, it hadnt shon up yet ut i changed over straight away.

i hate him, he is a total prick. he reminds me of a guy i kinda know man that was the retardest thing i had ever heard.

I find the episodes with X to the Z hilarious.

There's always that one guy that is like..

What are we going to do then?

Wheel dude: GON' PUT SOME WHEELS ON IT!!

Westwood is an Idiot, is he for real ? i mean come on can he really take himself seriously ? I just couldnt stop laughing at him when i watched pimp my ride, he sounds so stupid.

westwood is a prat and shouldnt be hosting pimp my ride Uk! but he is a really well known person in the USA hip hop scene! he has got alot of respected from most hip hop stars! and also have had songs made just for him by some people!

They replaced south park and drawn together for that 1 hour crap session? MTV mad me angry, and they wont like me when im angry (grabs green marker pen).

I really despise pimp my ride UK, the US version is cool because its just too funny, except from the 'dawg' word overusage.

I honestly used to think he was a joke. In a word 'Prick'.

Yeah he is really well respected over there but just look at who they put in there big white wendy house!

westwood is a prat and shouldnt be hosting pimp my ride Uk! but he is a really well known person in the USA hip hop scene! he has got alot of respected from most hip hop stars! and also have had songs made just for him by some people!

Also a counter to that, as some big names have also said he promotes gun violence and is just a general dick.

*westwood* it looks like it fell out of the ugly tree and fell down every branch on the way down */westwood*

yes westwood and now please STFU!!

I allways though he was black, and though he's show got annoying with the constant gunshoots and other sounds shoved in each song each 5 seconds, he got away with it, but now I know his white, I dunno, it's just not cool, I emagined his as some 50cent like figure with loads of bling, but he just looks like some idoit who pretends he is something he is not...

need the vid of him getting egged, hes such a prick. Seriously i cant take him seriously, its like someones dad taking the piss!

the new episode of PMR uk is repeated wednesday for anyone who wants to see it, I ahve to agree with everyone that westwood is a total prick!

he had a very good up bringing, his is middle class but tries to act like he is from the USA ghettos, as for him promoting gun violence I think most of the USA hip hop stars are doing enough of that them selfs with the recent shootings!

The place where they film it is like a 10 minute drive from there i went to check out one of the cars last season cause my mate designed the wheels. Anywho my mate went there during filming this season and said that westwood was really friendly he gave him a free dvd which was cool. I often see Jamie out and about he's usually a local nightclub every saturday

Pimp My Ride UK is just a total balls-up anyway, 1st you got Westwood (oh god no) and then the guys who run the garage aren't any better, especailly the manager guy with the fraked up hair do (i think its a comb over covering a massive bald spot).

The very fact the had to do an ep "pimping madonnas ride" shows how desprite they are to get people to watch it and try to put up with that fool, it's like he actually believes he can compete with Xzibit, and how the hell did he even get the gig? Surely there has to be someone better than him, i bet when they did the 1st series when he showed up at peoples houses to get the car they didn't have a clue who he was.

Pimp My Ride UK is just a total balls-up anyway, 1st you got Westwood (oh god no) and then the guys who run the garage aren't any better, especailly the manager guy with the fraked up hair do (i think its a comb over covering a massive bald spot).

The very fact the had to do an ep "pimping madonnas ride" shows how desprite they are to get people to watch it and try to put up with that fool, it's like he actually believes he can compete with Xzibit, and how the hell did he even get the gig? Surely there has to be someone better than him, i bet when they did the 1st series when he showed up at peoples houses to get the car they didn't have a clue who he was.

Jamie Shaw the owner of Carisma who pimp the cars has made some of the best modded cars around! he is very well known in the modding scene! and i think most of the garage staff seem to been told to lay on the cockney a bit! and seems to be OTT!

079.jpg

As i have said above west wood is massive in the USA and is very well known over here for the hip hop stars he attracts to the UK for his Radio 1 shows and small gigs!