NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jwizzman

CONCEPT: Super Smash Brothers Revolution Controls!

Why is down on the D PAD jump for the concept, wouldn't it make sense to be up like it is in all other smash bros games, how are you supposed to jump with down, pressing down for an upwards movement would feel weird, unless there are arenas where the characters are intoxicated, affected by foreign substances that affects their judgements, reasoning and perception of their surroundings and movements...

I'd like the character selection screen to be really extensive like this example pic...

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00004/26/05/4475062_l.jpg

Why is down on the D PAD jump for the concept, wouldn't it make sense to be up like it is in all other smash bros games, how are you supposed to jump with down, pressing down for an upwards movement would feel weird, unless there are arenas where the characters are intoxicated, affected by foreign substances that affects their judgements, reasoning and perception of their surroundings and movements...

I'd like the character selection screen to be really extensive like this example pic...

http://c.myspace.com/Groups/00004/26/05/4475062_l.jpg

because we figuered it's closest to a but I guess you could just make all directions jump

Has anybody thought that maybe it uses the shell, but still has revmote functions like throwing by twirling the controller?

Has anybody thought that maybe it uses the shell, but still has revmote functions like throwing by twirling the controller?

Throwing the shell at the Tv would cause Total Chaos, as my Mum would kick my head in!

I think there'll be plenty of items to take care of that.

I bet the homerun bat will be very, very painful indeed.

I'd prefer to use to a shell but that I think Nintendo wil be focusing to use the FHC.

Sign in to follow this