NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Pizza

Who else doesn't want to see the shell?

The Revolution needs a regular control method and regular games. I don't want all of Nintendo's beloved franchises to go all gimmicky. The free hand controller doesn't have the limitless potential we might all like to think it does.

This new controller isn't going to work effectively with all types of games. I'm fairly skeptical it'll even work effectively with most established genres, let alone create several new ones.

I'll be honest, it all seems very finicky to me. I guess I'm just not as big of a fan as I used to be.

i agree i also get the feeling that with some games the novelty of gesture based gameplay will wear off and ill prefer a more traditional method of gameplay, in which case ill want the shell.

I dont know u get the feeling that the people who reject the idea of the shell (or instantly dismiss ps3 or 360 games as not next gen) are kind of missing the point of the FHC and are blinded to its potential flaws

i agree i also get the feeling that with some games the novelty of gesture based gameplay will wear off and ill prefer a more traditional method of gameplay, in which case ill want the shell.

I dont know u get the feeling that the people who reject the idea of the shell (or instantly dismiss ps3 or 360 games as not next gen) are kind of missing the point of the FHC and are blinded to its potential flaws

Yes, I agree.

The FHC cannot take care of every game around. If it makes games nicer to play using the shell, I will prefer it over the 'pure' FHC control.

I still want the traditional way of playing game's instead of every game being about the FHC.

Sign in to follow this