NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

Your revolution game wishlist and why....?

oooh a samba de amigo meet Ouendan japanese rythem action game :D:D:D

requiring 2 controllers and lots of fast movement! guarenteed to build upper body strength in 4 weeks or your money back lol

There are a few:

(1)An Okami game, Capcom could just recreate the one on the PS2 and call it the Okami:The Lost Legacy adding in extra bits around the game

I hope this does happen cause look at this:

PS2 Okami 10 / 10 / 10 / 9 39 (Platinum)

(from this weeks Famitsu, although you should know by the 4 review marks.)

Looks decent and it is sooo made for the Revo. PLEASE Capcom make this happen

I haven't read the whole thread here, so sorry if it's already mentioned. But what I think would make a good revo game is Abuse.

For those who don't know it, it's basically a 2D side-scrolling platform/shooter game for PC where you run around with the arrow-keys and aim and shoot with the mouse. You can read a review here.

Update the graphics to use 3D with lots of FX, but keep it 2D, and you have another winner.

Or maybe this is a starting point for a 2D metroid for the revo.

Or maybe this is a starting point for a 2D metroid for the revo.

I can't see this happening on the Rev. There is alot less immersion that can be had from 2D enviroment. The DS can handle all our 2D needs.

I can't see this happening on the Rev. There is alot less immersion that can be had from 2D enviroment. The DS can handle all out 2D needs.

Indeed. I hope they ressurect Metroid Dread for the DS and have the Revolution finish the Metroid Prime trilogy. After that the series can head into a new, maybe third person direction.

Sign in to follow this