NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ultrajamie

Your revolution game wishlist and why....?

1, NiGHTS - imagine controlling nights with the motion sensor and using the stick to perform tricks. it would be sublime. please sonic team. PLEASE :shock:

2, starfox - fly using the revo controller and the stick to aim/shoot

3, Pilotwings - should be obvious why.

4, An rpg where you cast spells by waving the controller in specific patterns for different spells like a wand.

All great ideas you have there!!

My wish list would include...

- Zelda Revolution -

-Having 360 degree movement over Links swords would be incredible; swinging it in full circles on any angle, being able to target attack specific part of enemies with extreme eaze and have the enemies react to their damage accordingly (like in Resi 4, only it would be easy and better!!).

-CONDUCTING (hand controlling) the Wind Baton in a Wind Waker Sequel

-Using the controller to cast/pull on a fishing line

-Controlling a streamlined Zora in the water (as in MM; diving, launching above the waves, tight turns, rolls etc...) all though easy hand movements!!

-The same could apply to flying through the sky in a future Zelda game.

- Jet Set Radio/Tony Hawks -

Graffiti tags could be applied in Fisrt Person; by holding down the 'A' button to spray the paint and then waving the can around with the controller to creat the picture.

- Super Monkey Ball REV -

Where your hand movements would control the ball, and the controller would also be great for the mini games.

- Mario Golf/Baseball -

You could swing to strike the ball

- Resident Evil / Ninja Gaiden -

Where sword/chainsaw/knife movements use the controller movements

Fishing wouldn't feel that too new with it, it was done with the dreamcast rod thing.

Strategy games are obviously the ones that would damn suit the controller well along with FPS.

Hehe, I'm guessing alot of people would be hit in the face with that game. Imagine 4 players going at it swinging the remote around like hell.

Hehe, I'm guessing alot of people would be hit in the face with that game. Imagine 4 players going at it swinging the remote around like hell.

LOL yeah we have fights now playing Wario ware on the cube... Wario ware revolution would start riots in my house!!

another game that could be great is Polarium.... i would work just as great as it did on the DS

Imagine one of Mizuguchi's new games. A music/puzzle where you have to conduct with the remote to remove the blocks, oh yeah!

P.S he's just announced a new game for PSP

Fishing wouldn't feel that too new with it, it was done with the dreamcast rod thing.

Doesn't stop it from being a great interactive addition to the next Zelda game! and i'm sure the idea would reach a wider audience than Sega Bass Fishing did!

Metroid Prime 3 is bound to utilize the dual analogue stlye movement setup (as they used it in the MP2 demo); BRING IT ON!!!

Can't wait to DO A BARREL ROLL Revolution-style. The controller design could be implemented into lots of the games that already exist, and I'm pretty sure the next Mario game will showcase this new control method perfectly.

I want all the classics to be there, as well as a plethora of new and exciting titles. The great thing about Revolution is that games can only appear using this unique control method on it. People looking for standard control schemes will buy on a competitor's machine. With Nintendo this generation you're not only getting their beloved franchises and mascots... you're also getting this rather unique way to play games. Quite a bargain, nicht?

I think a massive RPG game would do the revolution wonders, the same as the Final Fantasy games have helped in the past we need a new line of RPGs that would convince people to buy the Revo.

Also the main game im looking forward to is the new Animal Crossing game, thats probably the one game in this latest generation that made me feel like i was really enjoying games like I used to when I was younger.

PIKMIN 3

Herding the little buggers around with the pointer and then flicking them across the screen like little flowery bogeys.

Sublime.

F-Zero X/Mario Kart/1080/Excitebike - For obvious reasons :D

Plus a new FPS by Retro would be nice, the control set-up is perfect. Oh and Smash Bros. Using the tilt sensor to decide how much damage you inflict would be decent, twist hard for a smash and slow for a weak attack.

PIKMIN 3

Herding the little buggers around with the pointer and then flicking them across across the screen like flowery bogeys.

Sublime.

Nice :smile:

Love the idea of a Pilotwings follow up , that has been sadly missing for far too long.

A new Soul Caliber would also be great , slashing the controller widly should be fun , as a bonus make sure the mother-in-law is sitting next to you (just in case you thrash about too madly - double the damage , bonus).

Black and White 2 would be perfect for the system, and a few more fps and rts to attract casual gamers. (along with zelda, metroid, SSMB 3, mario kart, pikmin etc). basically anything on the pc that cant go on a ps3 or 360 :P

Expanding on the PM:TTYD battle system (where you had to draw continuous circles around baddies etc...), I can imagine having to pick up items to drop on enemies heads or yanking Mario out of the way of an attack... possibly Mario could be thrown as a weapon.

Ooooh!

Wario ware revolution... it would just be awsome!!

Definitely! Its got to be on the cards too with that controller, it would be an injustice not to make it.

They could even do the retro section with N64 games, imagine 5 second stints of speeded up Mario 64! :yes:

Metroid , zelda, SSB and some sort of snowboard game.

Metroid and any other FPS/A game is gonna rock with the remote, so will a SSB game and a snowbard game.

And then there's Zelda. Cant wait to try that one out.

F-Zero Revo for one thing: online gaming against 30+ other people in the world. Now that is a revolution.

Grand Theft Auto Revo, Zelda Revo and any FPS, A new Project Zero game with the new controller would be cool and scary.

Punch-Out Revolution!

Free boxinghand movement with the "remote", the game will ship with another remote so you use one for each "boxinghand".

You can move each hand individually and learn combos and stuff, or find out some own. Might not be for the lazy persons, and Im kinda sure it wont be reality cause it would be resticted for talanted persons, not everyone can box.

PilotWings

Using the remote to control each moment in the game, like steering the plane and stuff. So cool!

Osu!Tatakae!Ouendan! Revolution

Perhaps controlling the cheerleaders by some kind of movement with the controller? It'll be like a totally new DDR-kind-of-game. So cool! :yes: :hehe:

Wario Ware Rev,

Definitely! Its got to be on the cards too with that controller, it would be an injustice not to make it.

They could even do the retro section with N64 games, imagine 5 second stints of speeded up Mario 64! :yes:

It's more than on the cards; i'm sure Nintendo said at E3 (along with the first Rev details) that this game was already in the making!

Pikmin 3 has also been mentioned as being underway, and of course Metroid Prime 3 and Smash Bros.

Sign in to follow this