NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Atomic Boo

Bands you're seeing in 2006

the best place to find a list of upcoming gis and tours is via magazines. Karrang has a list of all up coming rock/metal tours, so you can either buy from the venue (buying from the box office in eprson will save at least £1.50 per ticket) or via http://www.seetickets.com or http://www.wayahead.com or http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk.

I assume other magazines keep lists of upcoming gis.

Or, what I do, is check the local venues websites frequently for their upcoming gigs and subscribe for mailing lists for bands who I desperatly want to see who I can get presale.

Where in the UK are you moving to? If it is Birmingham, then PM me and I can give you all the info on where to go round birmingham, as there are a fantastic range of venues.

oh, 2 more gigs to add to my upcoming gigs - Buck 65 and Weare Scientists (thanks platty for telling me to listen to them, this'll be the third time i'll have seen them now!)

the support bandss for my gigs have been confirmed :-)

GUNS N’ ROSES - Fri 9th June

+ Bullet for my Valentine

+ To My Surprise (Clown from Sklipknot's other band)

METALLICA - Sun 11th June

+ Korn

+ Avenged Sevenfold

+ Stone Sour (Coery from Slikpnot's other band)

+ Alice In Chains

+ Bloodsimple

+ Ten Years

some fantastic bands and some i have never heard of, should be an ace weekend :-)

-RED HOT

-NICKELBACK (is not shit!! bon jovi is shit!!)(well, actually, i like bon jovi, but nickelback is great!!)

haha. funny guy.

affiche06_small.jpg

All of these.

I'd also like to go to the Werchter festival (Muse, RHCP, The Who, dEUS, ...)but due to financial limitations I'll have to pass.:(

now the Mastodon and Slayer have been added to the bill on sunday at reading festival, I think a 1 day ticket to reading is probably going to have to be bought.

*drools* mastodon

Hey Tom, i have replied to your messege but i don't know if i did it well. Never done it before

GUNS N’ ROSES - Fri 9th June

+ Bullet for my Valentine

+ To My Surprise (Clown from Sklipknot's other band)

METALLICA - Sun 11th June

+ Korn

+ Avenged Sevenfold

+ Stone Sour (Coery from Slikpnot's other band)

+ Alice In Chains

+ Bloodsimple

+ Ten Years

THAT CAN`T BE REAL!!!

WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS KINGDOM!!

IT'S TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!:shakehead !!!

...ok ok, now, where are they going to play??

i must go, doesn´t matter where it is.

korn, within temptation, soulfly, moonspell, ramp

tool, placebo, deftones, alice in chains, primitive reason,

franz ferdinand, keane, the cult, dEUS, Editors

50cent, pharrel williams, patrice

So do you like the line up for this festival at the end of may in lisbon? I love it :bouncy:

PS: intersted? visit http://www.superbock.pt/sbsr_2006/ it's in portuguese but it's not that hard to understand I think.

Hey Tom, i have replied to your messege but i don't know if i did it well. Never done it before

THAT CAN`T BE REAL!!!

WHAT HAPPEN WITH THIS KINGDOM!!

IT'S TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!:shakehead !!!

...ok ok, now, where are they going to play??

i must go, doesn´t matter where it is.

twa its the ireland download festival in dublin, not as good as the english event but still 2 good days of rocking my ass off :hehe:

Carling Reading Festival 06 for me.

Also seeing, The Flaming Lips, Massive Attack, Gnarls Barkley and DJ Shadow on the 23rd June at the 02 Wireless Festival in Hyde Park.

I saw Sigur Ros in March, which was beautiful. I'm seeing Radiohead on May 12th at the Empress Ballroom, Blackpool.

You don't wanna know how much I wanna mug you...:( But I got tickets for Roger Waters for the Hyde Park Calling in July. Which is as good as it gets for Pink Floyd fans. :D

i'm still trying to decide about going to reading on the sunday this year :S

I'd be going for 2 bands really, who are both great live, but I could take a gamble that they'll do a mini tour before the festival. Oh desicions desicions

The only two things that could ruin all my hopes of seeing the bands that I need to see, are:

-MONEY (It's soooo expensive!!! but i love this kingdom, (It's so united) so i can accept that)

-EXAMS!!! (yep..., when all of you are in holidays I will be here studying, and i'm really praying to the gods that the exams are not the same date that the concerts)

and also, I CANNOT find anyone that likes Powerfull music!!

any of you live in cambridge?

The only two things that could ruin all my hopes of seeing the bands that I need to see, are:

-MONEY (It's soooo expensive!!! but i love this kingdom, (It's so united) so i can accept that)

Que? Its not that expensive

and also, I CANNOT find anyone that likes Powerfull music!!

any of you live in cambridge?

Go on your own. Its sometimes much more fun.

Booked tickets this morning for We Are Scientists in Birmingham, in which im going to with Futurelites. Can't get away.

Friend got ebay tickets for me and him to see RHCP july 18th so thats somehting else to look forward to!

39 days till DOWNLOAD!!!

Friday mainly want to see:

Deftones and Funeral for a friend :D

Saturday mainly want to see:

KoRn and Metallica

Sunday mainly want to see:

Dragonforce and The Prodigy

omg is rolling up so fast only 5-6 weeks away...6 weeks from now ill be rocking out and prob wrecked/passed out somewhere weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sign in to follow this