NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arnold

I saw an advert for Pogs today

Ah, Pogs, I remember those. Never bought a single one, but got a few (like 5) and a worthless slammer (pink plastic :P) from a friend, won loads(well, easily over 100 anyway) (esp after I got a badass metal slammer) but ended gaving them away when I got bored.

I had a gold shiney spiked slammer, although for some reason in Yorkshire they were called "Keenies" O_o

I'm sure i've got a load hanging around still somewhere. They got banned in my school because people threw slammers at each other. Good stuff.

I'm far too old for this pog malarkey. Marbles, conkers and spinners were where it was at when I was a youngster.

Yeah, Nintendork, I got the binder and only needed a few more to complete the set. Those were ace, I remember almost eating the ones hidden in Walkers.

Ah, Pogs, I remember those. Never bought a single one, but got a few (like 5) and a worthless slammer (pink plastic :P) from a friend, won loads(well, easily over 100 anyway) (esp after I got a badass metal slammer) but ended gaving them away when I got bored.

I was the same with pokemon cards I didn't buy that many, I just won and tradded my way to loads.

I had a gold shiney spiked slammer, although for some reason in Yorkshire they were called "Keenies" O_o

I never heard "keenies", once a metal slammer bent a bunch of my pogs.. i don;t have them anymore

For some reason i have the urge to collect thwese when they come out

I must track down the rest. I don't have that Force Card that came with it either.

I bought 3 Packs today to see what they're like, you get 5 pogs and 1 Slammer in it (wehich seem to have gotten fatter o0 ) They look normal, but theres only 60 to collect in the 1st Series AND pog Man is back, I've got a couple Pogs with him on it, then theres these "Hip" Kids on most of them >> I think you get the same Slammer as well, unless i just had a bit of bad luck and got 3 of the same, it does say it's #10 so I dunno...I think I might get a few more packs, my pog collecting has been rekindled >>

Sign in to follow this