NEurope
brueske

Videogames Make Kids Violent!

A recent killing case stated that the kids used GTA as a simulator for the killing to plan the attack. Plan the attack kind of says that they were going to do it in the first place, they just needed something to practise on. They were under 18, it is the parents' fault for buying the damn game in the first place, the age limit is on it for a reason.

I play Zelda a lot, but I don't go out hitting people with a spinning sword attack, and after playing Mario I don't jump on people's heads for coins.

They buy their kid's 18 game's and go".Game's make people violent we must do something about it",how about don't buy 18 game's.

A lot of kids probably just put the blaim on various "violent" videogames for what they did because they don't want to get the blaim.

I've just been playing css, i now have the urge to plant C4 explosive in an ancient aztech ruin

I've played 18 games and im only 14 years old and i dont go and beat people up. And if people dont like it dont buy them. because if you change then so will others. we learn from our mistakes.

But mentally unwell people who play it and easily influenced peoepl who find it hard to distinguish real life from movies or games could easily do somethign terrible because of videogames.

Also, if you were planning to murder someone GTA could easily give you an idea of how to do it successfully.

I currently own 10 M games, (Fable, Resi 0,1,2,3,&4, Halo1,&2, Splinter cell and gta psp i am not violent at all and i am sixteen comma i hate stickykeys it messes up ur comp i can on ly type lowercase lettersperiod they started after splinter cellperiod comma:nono:

Yeah, games do make people violent. Everytime I see some poor sucker buy a copy of 50 Cent: Bulletproof or GTA, it makes me want to put a bullet between the eyes of all the media reps that have publicised these games.

Also, I play tekken and Marvel VS Capcom at lunch at school, and me and my mates replicate some of the characters moves, such as the Haduken And Optic Blast, and I have to say, the fatality rate is pretty high.

But really, on a serious note, It's only people that don't have any stable role models in real life that go looking for someone to base their actions on in a videogame. But in all honesty, all types of media evoke emotions so strong that you want to act on them, Books, movies, and videogames. For example, everytime I see some chav raving on about how Halo is better than Metroid Prime, it induces a hatred in me so strong, it could destroy entire continents.

comma i hate stickykeys it messes up ur comp

Then turn it off!

Does Chuck Norris count as a stable role model in real life?

chuck.jpg

Well, no, cause you can't be like Chuck Norris. The Square root of chuck norris is pain, do not try to square chuck norris, the result is death.