NEurope
er-no

Project.One - my own action short

heh, didn't know you were on here too, Er-No.

For many years, the height of my career on here was the Booth Babe video. ;)

For many years, the height of my career on here was the Booth Babe video. ;)

Ah the memories !

Thats awsome good job,

was that filmed using a 3ccd Camera?

Yeah, a mere XM2 3CCD, but I put it through heavy colour grading and correction to give it well.. a sexy look :)

Filming again this summer in HD. Should be lovely. :)

hey joby,

watched the film yeterday and its great work! really good film! good camera work! cant wait to see the next project.

Hey beautiful people of N-Europe

Aye, I know I haven't posted in ages but on a google search I came across this thread! It's years old now and oh how N-Europe has come along and is pretty damn awesome now.

If anyone who was on this thread still uses these forums the full short film is now online at:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Dm8exMK_3M

Keep on gaming!

(Will watch and comment) but first;

What was this booth babe thing?

Hi I'm ReZ.

The original GuyScoopThirdChildren posted in this thread. Hoooly shit. And Er-no... Haver... Lammie... why did you abandon us ;_;

Oh hai Joby :)

What was this booth babe thing?

Years ago we covered an event in Earls Court I think? Tim, Joby, Ollie and myself. Acting as true pervs we filmed lots of booth babes and got them to say on camera that they loved Cube Europe. There may even be a cameo of a very young me in the video.....with hair! haha. Good times. :)

I may have a copy somewhere or there may even be one hosted on the main site in the archives....

Apparently it was a bit legendary, and I'm pretty sure all the other websites followed suit, including IGN. It's just... none of them have done it better.

Although it probably led me to shoot and edit things like this:

;-)

Monster + Women.

Excuse me whilst I......masturbate.

A few people have emailed me saying a similar thing. Can't see it myself. The video just makes me want energy drink. Got a few free crates from the job as well, I was buzzing for months.

Hey beautiful people of N-Europe

Aye, I know I haven't posted in ages but on a google search I came across this thread! It's years old now and oh how N-Europe has come along and is pretty damn awesome now.

If anyone who was on this thread still uses these forums the full short film is now online at:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/8Dm8exMK_3M

Keep on gaming!

Good film, one qualm though. At the end where there's a standoff. Why would there be a standoff? Surely the terrorist would just shoot instantly.

I thought this was a new thread and got excited when I saw Haver.

:(

This thread made me sad.

I thought this was a new thread and got excited when I saw Haver.

:(

This thread made me sad.

It was not intended to make you sad! Watch the Monster video to cheer you up ;-)

The original GuyScoopThirdChildren posted in this thread. Hoooly shit. And Er-no... Haver... Lammie... why did you abandon us ;_;

I still check the place out from time to time. I see cube-europe/N-europe as the beginning of my career! ;-)

Keep on gaming! :D

I'm hoping you plan to bump this thread every 5 years like you have been doing ;)

Good to see you around!