NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tony_Montana

Polish 18-month-old runs over family members in car

WARSAW (Reuters) - An 18-month-old child started the family car and ran over three family members in a southern Polish village on Saturday, police said.

"The child somehow started the car, whose keys had been left in the ignition, and it began reversing," police spokesman Adam Jachimczak said.

The child's mother, who tried to stop the car, and her four-year-old daughter, got run over by the vehicle which pinned the grandfather against the wall of a barn.

The four-year-old, who suffered the most serious injuries, was rushed to hospital together with her mother and grandfather who were also hurt, Jachimczak said.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/24092005/80/polish-18-month-old-runs-family-members-car.html

European cars huh. So simple in design, even a baby could drive them.

It would have had to be an automatic - otherwise it would have kangerooed to a halt. Twould be Japanish design.

European cars huh. So simple in design, even a baby could drive them.

It was probaly made by the germans.

the kid must of been driving them tiny tiny tiny fiats, offerman look for a picture, they are seriously mass produced in poland, never seen em here

DSCF0002-Nov04.jpg

i know this is supposed to bad but that is sooo damn funny. An innocent baby runs over 3 family members...hmmm so r babies really innocent?! DUM DUM DUMMM.......

erm, are we allowed to laugh at this? in my head the family look just like stewie & co. from family guy.

Ive got the very same problem. Is it funny?

I have lines from that Simpson's episode in my head, the one where Homer crashes the car and goes to that European salesman.

"Put it in H!"

It's Okay to laugh at stupid deaths. No that's not true. Only stupid un-intentional suicides are allowed to be funny. Well in this case nobody died, so it's Okay to laugh. At least I think i is. Anyway, you want funny deaths eh? Check out the Darwin Awards. Given to people who killthemselves in the funniest of ways. There are some hilarious endings to some of these people's lives, and they are all self inflicted deaths.

Yup, nobody died so you just have to laugh!

I can't laugh at anyone dying no matter how stupid it was though.

So you don't have to die and you can laugh with it. What if they'll never walk again or they got injuries making their life even worse then death?

Anyhow, can you even imagine how deliciously evil that baby will be when he's grown up?

the Family guy scene where stewie checks the phone bills comes to mind...

No doubt there wil be an article on this in the Star stating how this accident is all Grand Theft Auto's fault :indeed:

Sign in to follow this