NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
cheets

Just had a Breakdown

what you have to do is stop blaiming outhers for your problems, but dont blame yourself either, look at what you can do to fix them. if you had poor results from exams, try an access course to get into a uni.

Welcome to my life cheets, I've been bullied all my life, I kept it all in, never told a sod, just took it all on the chin, at times I felt like i was just going to breakdown but thankfully I didnt and now since the start of this year after getting paid off at my old dead end job my life has got better, and im the happiest I've ever been. So don't worry life can only get better.

Put on your happy face, get out there dont care what others think if hey dont like you for who you are then they are not worth your friendship.

its has took me 2 weeks to even come and read this thread, i am still off work, i have to go in on monday but i think i will just fucking burst and let rip.

The anger inside me is so strong, i can be ok, walk to the shops, and someone is taking a few minutes at the till, and my head is going mental. I dont know why, the anguish and pain is still there. i cant even go town to drinking as i know i will lash out.

I have been to the docs, he didnt really say much, just said i had faimly and shit, not what you want to be hearing, he did book a psychiatric nurse, but that was 6-8 weeks, which is jsut stupid, fucking NHS, i have paid tax on everything.

I think its time for the bullied to he bully(the say all bullies are bullied), beat the shit out of the people who think they can intimidate people, i hope so, as i need somthing soon, with the early nights even better.

I thank er-no, as he is the only one who can give me anything from this (the rest old school) i hope i can become stronger, i just think of my niece, this little girl, who is 2 weeks old, i just love her, and i want to be there for years to come.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a182/cheets64/cheets.jpg < big picture

Well, im glad your still about and that youve done harmed yourself or whatnot :)

JUst wait and see the nurse and then see what he says. Dont hurt anybody though, as you dont want to be in prison and miss out of life. I cant really help you much, but im glad you seem to be slowly calming a bit.

Just take it easy and remember itll get better :)

I find great satisfaction that all the douchebags that gave me a hard time at school are now cleaning toilets, lugging garbage bins, or dole bludging.

Heheh...Well i've not had sex n never go to parties or anything like that!!...Parties aint my sorta thing!!

I've felt shit A LOT, been mega depressed n all sorts. 1 reason is that I have an anxiety problem. We all have our problems. :) Hope it all works out 4 u n that.

Cute kid. You should stop beating yourself up about all that stuff though. I can tell you right now I've been through 100times worse, and I've never even been bullied before; but I don't dwell on it. Just don't do anything stupid... o.O

You cannot compare your problems to others. Everything is relative Peachie, if you've been through stuff '100times worse' I'm sure you'd completely understand that everyone has their own problems and by merely saying 'he' or 'she' has 'been through worse' you aren't helping at all.

Sure, there is the everso pathetic and annoying saying 'There is always someone worse off'. Well, I don't know that person, and relative to me is what I'm going through and the pain I'm in - but of course, I'm speaking more generally than about me at this precise moment.

Sorry, but your post grated on me slightly. :)

And Cheets, no worries on the post man. I went through two years of mental anguish and problems and I'm still fighting everyday. On top of that I've got my sisters one year old niece to look after as best as possible, along with my three sisters. Chin up, look for the things I posted about before. It's so worth doing! Because if I hadn't done it, I would have ended my life two years ago before it even began, and on Tuesday I'm working on a Muse music video. :D

Theres no such thing as a "shit life". It's just what you did for the last x years. Hell, who cares if I don't have good job. it's my fault that i'm threre and i'll have to work with it, take a chance if one comes up. Why do people want to go overbroad so much? To see the world? fuck that. I'm happy at home.

I love this Forum, everybody is so suportive and i like how people support each other, it makes me happy. :grin:

God this is the most emo thread ever.

You just started crying because someone wouldn't drive you to the hospital?

I don't get it.

There are people in worse situations btw.

Not that i'm again you or anything.

Cute kid. You should stop beating yourself up about all that stuff though. I can tell you right now I've been through 100times worse, and I've never even been bullied before; but I don't dwell on it. Just don't do anything stupid... o.O

That was... insensitive. :hmm:

It wasn't supposed to be. I'm just saying, thousands of people get bullied and feel like shit, but coming on a forum and telling people isn't going to do anything. You can give him support, but in the long run it's not going to stop people bullying him, is it? To me... and... I can't put this any other way without sounding insensitive/rude, it's just attention seeking. If you were truly depressed, you would not be sitting telling people on a computer.

When I said the "others have it worse" thing I wasn't telling him to shut up about it. It *does* help to think that no matter how bad it is, there's always going to be someone worse off, and if that doesn't, he could try finding inspiration in people who had it shit but pulled through in the end.

And by me going through a lot worse, again I wasn't saying that he shouldn't go on about it because it's nothing compared to me, I was kind of telling him that he could talk to me about it, because I don't think (and you'll probably disagree with this) that someone who hasn't been depressed before can properly help someone having a hard time, because they'll find it harder to relate and say something truly helpful (that's not meant to be disrespectful to anyone...).

I dunno, I guess... I can't explain it properly. Can't find the right words, I never can, so people usually take everything I say the wrong way.

If you were truly depressed, you would not be sitting telling people on a computer.

I don't think that's true at all.

I know some very depressed people who live almost their whole life online telling people about it but doing nothing to fix it.

And I don't think it's for any of us to measure one another's depression up against someone elses.

It really is a case of if you haven't got anything nice to say it's probably best not to say anything.

This post isn't meant as an attack on anyone, I'm just saying if someone's telling you how upset they are with how things are going for them it's not really the time to be putting the boot in.

Im going through some hard tmes myself and I know its hard to imagine things getting better, but you need to relax and just be yourself. The rest is crap, just do what you want to do, thats what matters. Better days will come, so try to cheer up.

I find great satisfaction that all the douchebags that gave me a hard time at school are now cleaning toilets, lugging garbage bins, or dole bludging.

Yeah me to. And in 20 years time it will be even more satisfying when there still doing the same thing.

I don't think that's true at all.

I know some very depressed people who live almost their whole life online telling people about it but doing nothing to fix it.

Then they're not depressed. Not severely. Feeling down, sad, or hopeless, isn't depression. It's just natural behaviour. And measuring someone's sadness is "for us", because it's the only way we can help them. Ever heard of the Beck Depression Inventory? If you don't know how depressed someone is, you won't know what to do to get them out of it.

peachie, do you honestly think that your words are being helpful? stop acting like a smart-ass bitch and put up or shut up. cheets is asking for help, and if you don't want to give it then that's fine but you don't need to tell everyone about it.

u have had a good life compared to me upto 16 mine was wrose and no this is no sadness competition

everyone gets delt a different card in life i take it theres alot more people on this forum that got bullied and had bad lifes in school.....well after school i made it the focus of my days to show that the bullies havent won!...i pulled myself together hungout with my mates, got a g/f got a job went to college and now im ALOT more confident and have quite a few mates as a result.

The prob with having such a down and out life in childhood is that it drains confidence well if you want to do something about it well you know the rest...

one thing thou i thought really helped is find a close mate or friend and just chat to them about past pains it does help

*i nearly commited suicide when i was 18 i had lost everything etc blah blah blah and had nearly took a overdose gald my mum came downstairs....to me crying or i dread to think *gulp*

lollerskate :indeed:

asking for help, and if you don't want to give it then that's fine

I was kind of telling him that he could talk to me about it,

God this is the most emo thread ever.

You just started crying because someone wouldn't drive you to the hospital?

I don't get it.

There are people in worse situations btw.

Not that i'm again you or anything.

shut your mouth

What? I'm giving my opinion, just like everyone else is. I don't see no harm in that.

No, but your causing over people to lash out, which results in arguements, which is never a good thing. I'm not saying your wrong - nor that I agree with you, but for certain threads its best to keep a few things under your tongue.

No, but your causing over people to lash out, which results in arguements, which is never a good thing. I'm not saying your wrong - nor that I agree with you, but for certain threads its best to keep a few things under your tongue.

I understand.

I will remember that and think twice in future.

Sign in to follow this