NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

Pukkelpop Festival!

Hey guys. Long time no speak RE forumites!

Before you run away looking at the most obscure title this side of Show us your bones. I was wondering if any of the more Continteal members of this forum had heard of this festivel. I know Beck is playing there this year and its in Belgium but don't really know much else about it. So any Belgium membes of the forum know about this classic?

And just to let the Brits in on the action what festivals are you guys planning to go to this year if any?

I'm probably going, last year was apparantly amazing with The Prodigy, Korn, Marilyn Manson and so on.

They don't have a bandlist yet (and probably won't until the summer) but here's one Belgiumite hoping for a good list ^_^

Pukkelpop is like, a bike ride away from me (it's pretty much in my city). Not going though since I'll be in Spain then, like every year. Supposed to be really good though, if you enjoy the bands that come (and if it doesn't rain like crazy).

I'm going to Rock Werchter this year with my American boyfriend, who pretty much doesn't really like music that much and doesn't really know any of the bands. But he's willing to go because of me. Awwww. ='D

I'll just let him take his GBA along so he doesn't get bored to death on those days we're there. XD

Cool thanks for guys. When and where would you book tickets from just so I don't miss it. And anything you classic Belgium people recommend I do while in your great country? :awesome:

http://www.pukkelpop.be

The official site. I'm pretty sure they will release more info on there on when and where you can order tickets. Will still be a while though. Just keep checking up on it.

And what to do in Belgium... drink beer and eat chocolate? I'd tell you to come over to my house to play some videogames but yeah, not here then. :grin:

hehe thanks Eenuh that would have been classic! I have to been to Belgium once before and did indeed have some chocolate. Wow it was just superb it is very very good worth the money so I shall purchase some. Looking forward to this very much now, just need to get some funds together now.

Oh btw will I get by with English? Or will people just stare at me and not give me chocolate lol. Last time I was there it was ok as everyone was so friendly.

Pretty much everyone understands English here; not everyone might be able to speak it properly, but we're a pretty multi-linguistic country. Or something. Don't think you have to worry about that. Especially younger people (our age) will be able to understand you; just don't go bother really old people cause they will stare at you for a bit and then walk away probably. =P

Nah don't worry. Will be fine. Just enjoy your time here. =D

Cool thanks for the info I remember how nice people were in both holland and belgium when I was there. Some guy even helped me try and repair my bike when it busted. Really looking forward to it now!

Oh and seeing Jack White in any band is a classic so hope you enjoy that!

My brother went there, and it was very rainy so he was soaked. I'm more interested in Werchter, cause Muse will be playing there. Not sure if I'll be able to cough up the money though. :(

My brother went there, and it was very rainy so he was soaked. I'm more interested in Werchter, cause Muse will be playing there. Not sure if I'll be able to cough up the money though. :(

Yeah, Muse is awesome! Saw them on Werchter already a couple of years ago; really great. Also looking forward to Live, Skin, dEUS and Starsailor. And wheee, my tickets arrived today. =D

Sign in to follow this