N-Europe

The worst disease other then cancer/aids

dabookerman

hmm, the so many horrible stuff out there that could kill you, outta of things ive had I'd say the worst was meningococcal septicemia. its a well publicised desiease, especially in the UK, but that for of meningitis hasnt yet got a cure. http://www.meningitis.ca/whatismeningitis/meningococcal.asp

Out of the non-fatal diseases,MUPMS is pretty nasty to get. I forgot my booster when i went to uni, so i spent chrismas day and new years eve with my face the size of a beach ball. It hurts to eat, it hurts to drink, and it hurts think about eating. Its contagious ashell so you can't go anywhere, and you look like an overweight chipmonk. SO everyone, remember to get your mumps jabs

Not really a disease, but I don't suppose spontaneous combustion would be that pleasant.

I wouldn't much fancy that H5na1 strand of bird flu, the fitter you are the more likaly you are to die, as the body kills itself by producing to much antibodies or something in the lungs, which drown the paintent

come again? Mutba?

It´s from the (brilliant)movie Outbreak, and i don´t think it exists

My choice of diesease, Leprosy i don´t think it´s very comfortable knowing that my organs are being eaten from the inside by bacterias

aint there one were people vomit shit or something, all of these seem like the slow and excrutiating ones, does the MUTABA disease actually exist?

I think I heard of something like this where the digestive system is reversed. IDK where or when I heard it.