NEurope
djamb3

Ronaldinho can't be human... I mean....

yeah, im pretty sure its cg, i mean if he could hit the cbar that often, he should be able to score goals with everyshot he takes no?

In the match the pressure of having to run, not get tackled and having a goalkeeper to save the shots means that he wouldn't be able to keep scoring over and over. ALso the crowd would add presure.

Meh, sports hereos these days are overhyped with such terms as "inhuman" or "god-like". I agree, most of their videos are edited to the core, it's nothing like seeing them play in real-life.

This is god like

wow! is tha for real (jk)

has anyone got a link for the ronaldihno advert where hes doing tricks indoor and it shows him when hes younger and how he is today?

Fake or not, I've just watched him against AC Milan, and he's so good it's unreal. He gets the ball and does the most audacious, incredible, unbelievable things with it. Such vision. What a player.

I'm even going to go as far as to say he's better than Gerrard.

That video is fake, when the camera drifts out it's obvious.

Anyway yeah he just played superb against Milan, I admire his attitude to the game too.

I'm even going to go as far as to say he's better than Gerrard.

well there is an understatement if ever I read one :)

there is no comparison between the two, Ronaldinho is easily the best player in the world and Gerrard isn't even the best player in England

there is no comparison between the two, Ronaldinho is easily the best player in the world and Gerrard isn't even the best player in England

Quoted for agreement!

Henry for Arsenal comes close though.

Ronaldinho is a very skilled man. dont think its possible though. take a look at this one

well there is an understatement if ever I read one :)

I think you missed the irony in my post, but I do think that Stevie is the best player in England by quite a considerable distance. If you disagree then you are a poor, misguided fool.

I havent watched the vid as my connection is being blitzed by other dl's at the mo, but ifit is the video I think it is, then it is a commercial, where a real ball was used, no cgi was used, and the ball was on a string of some sort.

I think you missed the irony in my post, but I do think that Stevie is the best player in England by quite a considerable distance. If you disagree then you are a poor, misguided fool.

I think you should take off your red tinted glasses and step back into reality, Gerrard is good at one thing, terrible backpasses.

I disagree and I am not a fool, Rooney is better. Well unless you're talking about him being the best at making bad tackles cause Stevie Gerrard is king of the two footed lunge

Ronaldinho is a very skilled man. dont think its possible though. take a look at this one

youtube. com/watch?v=NNUAlYx73BU&search=Ronaldinho%20Nike%20

HAHAH That was pretty funny, thx

i saw this vid a while back, i couldnt really believe it, cos if ronaldinho was that accurate he should be able to score on nearly every shot, but like people said pressure of defenders, keepers, etc would affect him.

But the stuff Ronaldinho does in adverts and stuff is amazing, and on the pitch hes funny, sumthin happens he jus waves finger or shrugs, smiles, and shakes a hand loll

Come on lads, don't be fools! This is an advert for his new boots (new at the time), it's completely edited!

Nobody at the moment is close to being as good as Ronaldinho! All the tricks he does, he hdoes them every week and even at international level! Nobody else is that good!