NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Anyone have any idea what an E 74 is in relation to a single red light on the 360? I knew I'd be getting a red light at some point and just got it. Don't really wanna sit on the phone for an hour sorting it out so was just wondering if it'd work out alright if I disconnected everything and just let it sat for awhile.

Thanks Stefkov. Found out a little more about the problem. Tried everything to get it working (disconnecting all cables and hard drive and then reconnecting the cables to see if it's the hard drive. But it's not which I'm glad because there's loads of DLC on there and I'd be pretty pissed if it was corrupted).

Anyways, it'll cost me £50.99 to get my console repaired as it's outside of its warranty by four months and I'm only getting one red light and not 3. Bloody ridiculous. It shouldn't be breaking four months outside of its warranty. Someone should really have taken Microsoft to court over the 360 failures. I'm tempted to do it. A small claim against them as no electronic product should fail 4 months after its warranty.

infinite undiscovery £20 on gamestation website. is it worth it?

reportedly, no. Not played it myself but it's been getting sub par reviews all over the shop. I'd save my cash for a good RPG like Fable.

Thanks Stefkov. Found out a little more about the problem. Tried everything to get it working (disconnecting all cables and hard drive and then reconnecting the cables to see if it's the hard drive. But it's not which I'm glad because there's loads of DLC on there and I'd be pretty pissed if it was corrupted).

Anyways, it'll cost me £50.99 to get my console repaired as it's outside of its warranty by four months and I'm only getting one red light and not 3. Bloody ridiculous. It shouldn't be breaking four months outside of its warranty. Someone should really have taken Microsoft to court over the 360 failures. I'm tempted to do it. A small claim against them as no electronic product should fail 4 months after its warranty.

Wrap it in a towel for a few hours and give your self rrod.

quoted to show rob's a dick :yay:

Infinate Undiscovery £20 at gamestation online

the reviews have made me less anxious for this game sadly. Have put on mid priority on my lovefilm list thou :smile:

You have made my day with this post.

I would say it sounds like a bag of shit. Probably one of the worst RPGs on the 360 by the sounds of things.

so I got Battle Fantasia today. Tales of Vesperia will be here tomorrow. Fifa 09 demo out on Thursday and what happens. 3 Red Lights!! Pissed!!!

Quoted for emphasis.

Quoted... For Great Justice! :heh:and one small typo correction, I just couldn't leave it alone... T'is the perfectionist in me :/

Rumour-time: Sega is trying to bring back the Phantasy Star Name with backbone entertainment handling the work for remake version of Phantasy Star IV and not just some upgraded textures either.. full graphical makeover, and full voiceover work, pushing for 1200 point release too.

Rumour-time: Sega is trying to bring back the Phantasy Star Name with backbone entertainment handling the work for remake version of Phantasy Star IV and not just some upgraded textures either.. full graphical makeover, and full voiceover work, pushing for 1200 point release too.

This has to happen.

I love this game.

So that would be why it's not due for release on the VC any time soon but we had Phantasy Star 1 2 and 3 allready ages ago... makes sense now, though the original will get released on the VC eventually no doubt; I have actually wanted to play Phantasy Satr IV as it's the only one I haven't played, but if this gets redone for XBLA then I shall get that version without question.

Hope this turns out to be true ad PS IV is regarded as the best. :smile:

so I got Battle Fantasia today. Tales of Vesperia will be here tomorrow. Fifa 09 demo out on Thursday and what happens. 3 Red Lights!! Pissed!!!

FIFA demo is out on Thursday?...So is the PES one I've heard....might need to try out both then!

FIFA demo is out on Thursday?...So is the PES one I've heard....might need to try out both then!

Dont think PES demo is out. Seems like people were speculating with no confirmation.