NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Is Street Fighter 4 in November?

Nobody actually knows yet. I'll be supprised if Europe actually sees it this year, but the Arcade version is already out and Capcom have said they'll be releasing the console version this year.

Great, here´s too hoping.

I´ve been hyping myself over this the past few days.

I have read reviews for Viva Pinata 2 and while it sounds good just like the DS vrsion of Viva Pinta I really unsure about it.

I had Animal Crossing and after 1 week I traded it in as I got bored of it really quickly. Is Viva Pinata more exciting or is it a case that if I dont like Animal Crossing I wont like Viva Pinata?

I like the Pure Demo and think I might buy the full game now..

My Tales of Vesperia shipped.. :)

Viva Piñata is more like Sim City or a Tycoon game than AC. It's got strong strategy roots that make it pretty compulsive. I dunno- you might hate it :heh:

Viva Piñata is more like Sim City or a Tycoon game than AC. It's got strong strategy roots that make it pretty compulsive. I dunno- you might hate it :heh:

Cool, I might get the DS version first and see how I enjoy that first. Actually I should get the first game as its cheap and see how I find it.

I know this is a nintendo forum, but I'd say buy a 360 one first. Much as the DS one got a slick review in EDGE, I can't help but wonder how much of the charm the games are carried on would translate outside the 360's ability to melt your face with HD glory and wonderful animation. Paper dogs are the best things to be a graphics whore about.

How much of an improvement is VP2 over the original guys who have played it for a while?

Is it just more of the same of the first one or are there any new, exciting things added in to make me want to play it unlike the first?

I'm also getting pretty interested in Viva Pinata. I've read good things about the second so I might look into playing the first one. Its only £9.99 on PLAY.com...might give it a go soon!

Like Khilafah mentioned, I too don't particularly like Animal Crossing as well. Found it really boring....but if it has a more strategic feel to it, than I don't think there should be any problems!

Looking forward to trying the first one out!

How much of an improvement is VP2 over the original guys who have played it for a while?

Is it just more of the same of the first one or are there any new, exciting things added in to make me want to play it unlike the first?

It is more of the same really which is great as I LOVED the first one. There are more challenges to do and the Pinata Vision feature is amazing. I've made quite a pretty penny scanning some cards into the vision cam.

If you didnt like the first one ( shame on you ) then it really isnt worth buying this one.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20080905/tuk-free-petrol-stunt-dangerous-6323e80.html

A stunt in which free petrol was given away to promote a new computer game has been criticised as "irresponsible and downright dangerous".

(Advertisement)

Electronic Arts are giving away £20,000 worth of fuel to promote the game. As part of the stunt, EA took control of a garage in north London and lured customers in with the promise of £40 worth of free fuel.

The promotion resulted in gridlock with roads in the area clogged as rush-hour traffic was held up by drivers looking to fill up their tanks for free.

Wow O_o

Yeah, this happend in the US also... but obviously we pay alot more for petrol than they do. Thus people were like "HOLY SHIT, FREE FUEL!"

Yeah, this happend in the US also... but obviously we pay alot more for petrol than they do. Thus people were like "HOLY SHIT, FREE FUEL!"

Another day, another reason not to bother learning to drive.

Rokhed in Fable confirmed?

Oh fuck, now I HAVE to get this game!

I have read reviews for Viva Pinata 2 and while it sounds good just like the DS vrsion of Viva Pinta I really unsure about it.

Viva Pinata is really nothing like Animal Crossing. Animal Crossing...at the end of the day has very little to do that feels worthwhile doing. In Viva Pinata there are plentiful targets - leveling up, making new Pinata resident, getting new Sour Pinata to turn sides, etc.

In short, VP is so much better than AC, while being very different. :)

Rokhed in Fable confirmed?

That's the best thing I've seen today.

So my brother got his "fixed" 360 back from MS today, they replaced the motherboard and it now works again except for the fact that the wireless adapter and other USB devices (apart from the charge cable) do NOT work anymore...

Has this happened to anyone else before? I'm guessing it needs to be sent back to M$ yet again >> christ they can't even fix their own machines properly!

And before anyone says use an ethernet cable or something, the wireless adapter is his only option atm as the router is too far, anyways, any help advice appreciated before I resort to sending the damn machine back to M$ yet again. T.T

Infinite Undiscovery... Probably my most disliked game of the year...

It its defense I have only been playing for around an hour, but so far I am just not compelled to play it...

The voice acting, the mouth syncing, the story and the combat, all fail in my opinion...

Going to put it up on Ebay with a 5 day duration, that will give me more time to play the game and give it a little more time to see if it gets better. But Im not getting my hopes up.

It its defense I have only been playing for around an hour, but so far I am just not compelled to play it...

The voice acting, the mouth syncing, the story and the combat, all fail in my opinion...

Going to put it up on Ebay with a 5 day duration, that will give me more time to play the game and give it a little more time to see if it gets better. But Im not getting my hopes up.

Yeh, from the sounds of things it is pretty garbage, going by a few places. Glad I avoided it.

Just by looking at the trailers, it didn't look like my cup of tea.

Waiting for Tales of Vesperia and Star Ocean 4. Both look immense....and can't believe both are gonna be on 360!

P.S Just started playing the orange box for the first time...and it is fucking awesome! I have never played any of the Half Life games, so started with Half Life 2 and i am blown away! Such an old game as well and still frickin good! Can't wait to finish it and move onto the episodes!

P.S Just started playing the orange box for the first time...and it is fucking awesome! I have never played any of the Half Life games, so started with Half Life 2 and i am blown away! Such an old game as well and still frickin good! Can't wait to finish it and move onto the episodes!

I started playing it again just recently. It is pretty good. Although I didn't have a clue what was going on. The gravity gun is really cool.

I started playing it again just recently. It is pretty good. Although I didn't have a clue what was going on. The gravity gun is really cool.

I'm not 100% on the story myself, seeing as this is my first Half life experience. But I think I know the basics....can anyone give a brief outline anyways?