NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Just posted this is the DMC4 thread, but do I need an HDD to dl this. And I can I just use Live Silver?

Depends on the size of the demo, and you'll have to wait a week to get it on Silver.

Oo, just checked my Xbox repair status, it's been shipped back to me already, i sent it off this time last week.

Undertow multi ain't that bad. It's fun to control. A bit like Geometry Wars. I like doing bombing runs with the charges.

Questions:

can I download Undertow with Silver or do I need Gold?

If I do it with silver can I migrate it to gold later?

How does the subscription work is it exactly for an year or is it like, I subscribe in the middle of the month and it's the same as if it was day 1?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Questions:

can I download Undertow with Silver or do I need Gold?

If I do it with silver can I migrate it to gold later?

How does the subscription work is it exactly for an year or is it like, I subscribe in the middle of the month and it's the same as if it was day 1?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Not Sure

Yes

It works for 1 year to the day

African or European?

Nah I am sure it said Silver folks would get it for free aswell. I'm certain of it.

Not Sure

Yes

It works for 1 year to the day

African or European?

African :)

Thanks guys

Fuck Microsoft, the second I update 360, BAM error code, can't even use it now. I'm returning this, possibly getting my money back and sticking with Nintendo consoles.

African :)

Thanks guys

Fuck Microsoft, the second I update 360, BAM error code, can't even use it now. I'm returning this, possibly getting my money back and sticking with Nintendo consoles.

What? What error code?

E71. I'm trading it for a new one, but if this shit happens again, I'm simply giving up on Microsoft. I keep the 360 3 fucking weeks in the box, to study, when I open it to relax a bit, this shit happens.

E71. I'm trading it for a new one, but if this shit happens again, I'm simply giving up on Microsoft. I keep the 360 3 fucking weeks in the box, to study, when I open it to relax a bit, this shit happens.

Now can you see why the 360 does my head in at times?

Unlucky, the chances of that happing are pretty slim though.

I thought the new 360's ship with the new update? I know obviously that if they were made before it was out it couldn't be but thats what happens yeah?

"E71: possibly a dashboard update error, Check below in the "Console Reset Codes" for instructions. If that does not work there is no other solution and the console must be sent back to MS for repair."

Tried this?

Oo, just checked my Xbox repair status, it's been shipped back to me already, i sent it off this time last week.

Was just about to call you bastard since I sent mine off a week earlier and the status hadn't changed... but then I actually had a gander and it turns out mines been shipped back to me as well!

We should totally have a few games on Undertow. Does it have Invite Friend stuff?

We should be able to get 16 people seen as it's free.

Devil May Cry 4 Demo is up.

641mb (according to a Major Nelson user), Gold and Silver uses can download.

And its out in all regions.

Devil May Cry 4 Demo is up.

641mb (according to a Major Nelson user), Gold and Silver uses can download.

And its out in all regions.

Hmmm. Ill download this. Could be good.

Well my "fears" have been lifted then.

Because i swear to god if i get that region lock message again on a demo i want to play i´m chugging my Xbox out the window

Region locking is an outdated sin against the globalised economy we now live in.

If only Microsoft and Nintendo would listen to that! *Prays to god the Atlus games on 360 are region free*

I've never played a DMC game before and I found the demo repetitive. Walk to an area and a red spider web appears, kill enemies move on. BORING.

________

Mary Jane

Edited by fex