NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'd rather have my 720p 32" Samsung over a 24" 1080p monitor tbh.

TV with freeview tuner, 1 HDMI running at 1360x768 for my 360, 1 HDMI running at 720p for my PS3, Component for Wii and i have: VGA, DVI, S Video, Composite, 2 RGB Scart and another HDMI left over. :p

Very nice, 1080p on such a small screen (well not small, but not like 40" if you get me) must me so sharp. It must be gorgeous.

I'd rather have my 720p 32" Samsung over a 24" 1080p monitor tbh.

TV with freeview tuner, 1 HDMI running at 1360x768 for my 360, 1 HDMI running at 720p for my PS3, Component for Wii and i have: VGA, DVI, S Video, Composite, 2 RGB Scart and another HDMI left over. :p

Choice, but I'm happy since I don't have to pay TV license.

Very nice, 1080p on such a small screen (well not small, but not like 40" if you get me) must me so sharp. It must be gorgeous.

It's almost ridiculous how sharp the image is, seriously.

Man, i want Fresh's monitor. How much was that beast?

Worked out at about £400.

Does anyone have Sega Rally? I am 900th best in the world on Alpine 1 -- FOR THE MOMENT.

Online TT is definitely the best part of the game. I don't get much of a kick out of non-humans anymore.

Dead Rising is as great as everyone says it is. Lawnmower is my favourite so far.

AND ACTUALLY, the CG acting is pretty good. It's the most human like I've seen.

Seems our free game Undertow will be up to get tommorow, Wednesday.

At least that's what ign has said in a news article posted on the 18th of this month.

ShopAdvertisingQuickPoints.JPG

Was in Dewsbury today and noticed this in a store window. I can't believe they are actually promoting the 1000 quick gamerscore, lol. God that's a bit depressing!

Does anyone have Sega Rally? I am 900th best in the world on Alpine 1 -- FOR THE MOMENT.

Online TT is definitely the best part of the game. I don't get much of a kick out of non-humans anymore.

Add my GamerTag up if you want............as some of us over at NeoGaf have been trying to get some multiplayer down this weekend. Was playing for a few hrs over Sunday with random people doing ranked and normal races. Great fun.

Alpine 1. It's 'THE' Time Attack track to be racing. I've yet to unlock everything in the game, as I've only had it for a few weeks............but I did hold one of the fastest times on this track during testing in the offices. Need to unlock the RS200, then those sub 3.05 times will come rolling in if I can be arsed.

Add my GamerTag up if you want............as some of us over at NeoGaf have been trying to get some multiplayer down this weekend. Was playing for a few hrs over Sunday with random people doing ranked and normal races. Great fun.

Alpine 1. It's 'THE' Time Attack track to be racing. I've yet to unlock everything in the game, as I've only had it for a few weeks............but I did hold one of the fastest times on this track during testing in the offices. Need to unlock the RS200, then those sub 3.05 times will come rolling in if I can be arsed.

Sure thing.

Havn;t got Sega Rally, decided on Dirt instead over it which is surprisingly good for what it is.

As for this free game Undertow will be looking into it tomorrow night before duty.

Undertow:

An aquatic alien race secretly launches a devastating attack on Earth which melts the polar ice caps. Water covers the planet.

Humanity is all but wiped out by this onslaught, but some of the remaining humans band together to take the planet back from the brink of chaos. Using existing technology, the Iron Marines take to the seas as they struggle to survive in this wet new world.

For over one hundred years, Captain Nemo and his followers have been living peacefully and quietly at the bottom of the ocean, sharing an uneasy truce with the highest officials in the British and American governments. In their secret utopia the Nemoidians have isolated themselves from the world and lived in peace – until now. Nemo is enraged at the disturbance to his oceans.

As the ice caps melted, the ancient city of Atlantis began to thaw. Trapped by the last ice age, this mighty civilization disappeared at the height of its power. Now free, the Atlantians will stop at nothing to reclaim the planet they once owned.

Having escaped from their cruel overlords, the fanatic Elect put their hope in the Ark – a massive city-sized space craft that could deliver their dying race to a new world. The fuel supply of the Ark had been nearly depleted when the aliens finally discovered Earth, a planet perfect for transformation into a new, oceanic home for the aliens...

I hope you will refrain from laughing when I tell you I wrote an extremely, I will say incredibly, similar tale at secondary school.

Vanity question: is there anyway to delete achievements?

Thing is, I played most of my games on my old 360 and then briefly on my new one to show housemates Bioshock/Forza/Guitar Hero 2 which makes my new profile look messy.

It'd be nice to just rep the ones I'm seriously playing.

Vanity question: is there anyway to delete achievements?

Thing is, I played most of my games on my old 360 and then briefly on my new one to show housemates Bioshock/Forza/Guitar Hero 2 which makes my new profile look messy.

It'd be nice to just rep the ones I'm seriously playing.

As far as I'm aware there isn't, which means I'm stuck with stupid Spider-man 3 and any other games I borrowed off friends.

I have the Mega Man hat on in all the cut scenes!

Does anyone know if it were possible to save anyone in the opening mall sequence?

Does anyone know if it were possible to save anyone in the opening mall sequence?

Only yourself, I'm afraid.

Should be getting one of those 360 majigs soon. Talked my friend into 50/50ing a cash traded in one.

Might pick up Darkness at work as its £7.50 with discount, maybe Crackdown, Dead Rising. Cheap stuff like that. And obviously Beautiful Katamari next month :D

Question: how long does your 360s take to boot up? You know, until the logo shows and the starting sound er.. starts. Cause mine takes like... 20 seconds.