NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

If they all connect via a router, then you have to set up a strange virtual network. Since routers aren't like network switches... well originally.

Anyway, due to the last 14 days being full of downtime bull shit. MS are giving us a free XBLA game! Hurrah! Source is on Major Nelson, Kotaku, Joystiq. No idea what game we're getting or when, but its a start.

gettin my 360 bak today :D....well when rang xbox support yesterday they said it would arrive yesterday but it didnt gah.

On the tracking number it says the package was shipped on 31/12/07

i got until monday off so HOPEFULLY today. sent ups a email to see if they can confirm a date.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME on please i want my 360 bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats cool! I heard theres a really good game called "Space Giraffe" on XBLA in USA but its not up over here yet. Apparently its awesome.

Thats cool! I heard theres a really good game called "Space Giraffe" on XBLA in USA but its not up over here yet. Apparently its awesome.

What the hell are you talking about? I own that game, i bought it about 2 months ago off the EU Marketplace.

Its not particularly great, the graphics and camera make it very difficult to tell whats actually going on. It is very much an audio responce sort of thing.

gettin my 360 bak today :D....well when rang xbox support yesterday they said it would arrive yesterday but it didnt gah.

On the tracking number it says the package was shipped on 31/12/07

i got until monday off so HOPEFULLY today. sent ups a email to see if they can confirm a date.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME on please i want my 360 bak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if you spelt 'back' propperly, MS would give it to you faster ;)

What the hell are you talking about? I own that game, i bought it about 2 months ago off the EU Marketplace.

Oh....weird. Lol. I looked for the demo and couldnt find it....maybe it doenst have one.

Oh....weird. Lol. I looked for the demo and couldnt find it....maybe it doenst have one.

It does.: peace:

Its not particularly great, the graphics and camera make it very difficult to tell whats actually going on. It is very much an audio responce sort of thing.

Maybe if you spelt 'back' propperly, MS would give it to you faster ;)

oh terriblely sorry ill be sure to spell bak as back from now on. Sorry if it made you mad :blank:

called UPS and the package is still at MS what the hell

oh terriblely sorry ill be sure to spell bak as back from now on. Sorry if it made you mad :blank:

called UPS and the package is still at MS what the hell

Don't expect anything fast from MS. They're currently sending out quite a few a day apparently.

As for the comment about your spelling of 'bak' it was a joke, hense the ";)". But no hard feelings either way :)

can anyone help me with this problem. just got the official 360 wireless adaptor and it works fine. I can't connect 360 with PC though. I have XP service Pack 2 and I thought my 360 would show up automatically. When I go into windows media player I click on share but no devices show up.

I thought 360's only connect to PC's with either Media Center or Vista as the OS?

I thought 360's only connect to PC's with either Media Center or Vista as the OS?

Nope.

XP or Vista running Windows Media Connect 2.0, Windows Media Player 11, Windows Media Center.

=O I remember getting Media Center for my PC when i first got a 360. Was sweet watching downloads through the 360 :)

=O I remember getting Media Center for my PC when i first got a 360. Was sweet watching downloads through the 360 :)

You mean it worked???? Mine always crashes. Then I found that I could just browse through the stuff using the other sections on the media page (It's a pity that I can only watch the videos in "My Videos", as most are on my External HDD.

Rumours of a new 360 SKU:

From here.

Sounds interesting, depending on the price I'd consider buying it. I'd hate to have bought an Elite if this was true.

Jesus can they not get it right the first time round? I think it's unfair that people who buy the console early have to watch as Microsoft reel out several more better consoles.

How come everyone's cottoned on to this now? I posted it two days ago.

Who here would recommend me DIRT? I tried the demo. Not bad, but the driving model seems a little... slidy, compared to previous McRae installments somehow.

Its easy to get points on, fairly fun as long as you don't constantly play it.

But the thing about slidy handling is true. Its no way as tight as previous McRae games.

Who here would recommend me DIRT? I tried the demo. Not bad, but the driving model seems a little... slidy, compared to previous McRae installments somehow.

It is okay and I did end up enjoying it. the handling on some of the cars is very loose though.

Its easy to get points on, fairly fun as long as you don't constantly play it.

So, that's a bad thing, then?

free game incoming :D

copyed from gamespot -

Over the holidays Xbox Live suffered a week of off-and-on-again outages, comprising a variety of different errors including problems signing in to the service and difficulty recovering accounts.

Microsoft put the issues down to the fact that "record numbers" of people had been trying to get online, both to register for new accounts after picking up an Xbox 360 for Christmas, or to play games online over the break.

Xbox Live director of programming Larry Hryb admitted that the issues were "not acceptable." Now Microsoft wants to say sorry by offering Xbox Live members worldwide a free Xbox Live Arcade game "as a thank you for your loyalty during the holiday period."

A post on Hryb's Major Nelson blog, which contains a statement from the general manager of Xbox Live, states that January 2 saw the biggest ever number of concurrent members using the service, and the holiday period also saw the most new users sign up for the service in its five-year history.

More details of the free game offer will be made available "in the coming weeks."

You mean it worked???? Mine always crashes. Then I found that I could just browse through the stuff using the other sections on the media page (It's a pity that I can only watch the videos in "My Videos", as most are on my External HDD.

Open up Windows Media Player, go to "Library --> Add To Library" and add the location you want. I just added the root directory of my External.

How come everyone's cottoned on to this now? I posted it two days ago.

Wasn't it rumour when you posted it. I think it was confirmed today by a reputable source.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Free stuff are great, I just hope it isn't something I already have.

Probably be Uno.