NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ugh. I want Ikaruga NOW damnit.

I actually think I am now looking forward to it more than most current gen games.

Its one of those things I always wanted to play through properly, but never have, and have never gotten round to it.

Also, Rez looks...interesting. Will definately have to play the demo first, but I may well buy it.

True say. It's like an audio/visual orgasm of brilliance!

Not sure if i would prefer it with the Wiimote or with HD craziness.

I got rez for a tenner, which is a god damn bargain.

Dammit, think my xbox is starting to die out on me.... beeing freezing every 2 minutes when i turn it on.

Infinite Undiscovery

Square Enix and Tri-Ace develop new RPG for Xbox 360

54241320070912_132802_1_big.jpg

Loving this pic. Can't say I'm all that fussed about JRPG right now though, just not enough time or patience.

*brain explodes*

Never heard of Rez, can someone fill me in?

Rez is a... rhythm action game.

Basically, you control a character to hack a corrupted computer to free it from a virus. The music reacts to your actions (as simple as either pressing A for a high hat on a drum kit) to going up between levels and the music going from a slow beat into a full crazy song.

Rez is completely (bar a few textures) in wireframe, hense why its file size is so low. It also has some amazing sound design, animation and finger breaking action.

After years, I can personally finish it all the way through without even being hit once (depending on your characters level, you can die within a hit).

FIFA 08 demo delayed in europe guys. it is on the US servers though so use your US account.

Oh please its Fifa, i'm sure you can wait a few days.

Spiderman: Friend or Foe demo is also out.

Football being the most popular sport in England/Europe comes out in America first why?

Getting it anyway, see what they changed from the 07 demo...

read some people hands on opinions and FIFA 08 seems amazing!! can't wait to download this tonight..

read some people hands on opinions and FIFA 08 seems amazing!! can't wait to download this tonight..

just played the demo and i think its crap tbh. they just dont seem to improve Fifa anymore. Just the same as last year!

Slow, crap and the passing sucks. Its like playing footy on turf which is knee high.

just played the demo and i think its crap tbh. they just dont seem to improve Fifa anymore. Just the same as last year!

Slow, crap and the passing sucks. Its like playing footy on turf which is knee high.

totally different to what my friend thinks. he saying passing is out of this world. you can choose to pass slow or fast just like real life instead of the scripted BS in PES.

what do you think about the shooting? my friend sez aiming is perfect, the shot-power is perfect. also he says it is hard on Semi-pro and 100x better than FIFA 07.

Guess I will have to play myself though.

Fifa has and never will live up to Pro Evo. The gameplay is better in every single way, all Fifa has is licenses and game modes. Although this FIFA will prolli be better, EA wont be able to make a better game then Konami.

take off the blinkers!

PES is not better in every way. PES6 or even PES2008 does not have 360 movement, PES2008 does not have Manuel passing. PES2008 still has the shitty ML mode which is a poor excuse of a career mode.

I have always loved the PES/Winning Eleven series. damn I have bought every Winning Eleven game since WE6:FE on the GC. (that includes all the J-League games). I am now finally noticing that Sebass and Konami are getting lazy. each version has a few new tweaks but they all are practically the same game. They need a new engine! the game is still too scripted and the CPU still cheats!!

From what I have seen of FIFA 08 and PES2008, FIFA 08 is gonna be the winner this year.