NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Cool, its a CRT monitor, would that make a difference?

How would you get sound? My monitor doesn't have speakers...

VGA cable comes with 2 leads or a headphone jack.

VGA cable comes with 2 leads or a headphone jack.

3rd party cables don't come with the headphone jack.

Mercenaries 2 is coming to the 360 now, was just a PS3 exclusive I think. Sony really are losing alot of games. I enjoyed the first one and I can't wait to see how this plays out on Live :)

Mercenaries 2 is published by EA. You didn't think it would stay PS3 exclusive did you?

It was on PS3 anyway :heh:

Hmmm I'm not sure, my monitor is a tv but when I put the audio cables into it they only produced sound when in AV not when the tv was turned to PC mode. So bascially I had no sound but I ended up having to rearrange my whole set up so my amp could fit in and I connected it to that. At the moment I have to switch the VGA cables about but it's a two second job.

I'm not sure what you will have to do, how to you listen at the moment? Headphones? They would most likely work just not ideal.

Probably the best idea is to sign up here

www.avforums.com

Post in the 360 forum, if they can't help you no one can :D

I'm up for that PGR3 thing, I've been asking for weeks...

Right, that's 2 of us, anyone else up for it? Maybe some Gears as well?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/S14-XBOX-360-VGA-HD-AV-Cable-Optical-Output_W0QQitemZ120084666331QQihZ002QQcategoryZ112846QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

So if I buy that cable the 360 would work with my monitor and I would be able to connect it to my speakers which have the headphone jack?

Yep, it does seem a bit too cheap but he's got plenty of feedback so you should go for it.

I think they were a few other people but its a couple of pages back. I'd be up for Gears too :D

Christ, just realised I've not played Halo since I started to get into it, and I've not played Halo 2 at all since I bought it.

I havnt played Halo since I bought it a long time ago. I just got stuck and couldnt bothered, I'm gonna go back to it today.

Right, that's 2 of us, anyone else up for it? Maybe some Gears as well?

I've been waiting for that PGR3 thing for a while now. I'm in, depends when though. This week is half term so I'll probably be on nearly every night.

I have seen Test Drive pretty cheap and was wondering how it plays? Anyone played it on here when it first came out and is it worth picking up?

Next Friday I'm sure I could make that. I'll need to get some practise on PGR3 I've on done a couple of cups on the bronze mdeal so I'm pretty bad.

Don't worry I'll be worse than you :D Maybe 9 till 10 or something like that?

I hardly ever go on xbox live now, the tits that you play against in smackdown vs raw were really annoying. Haven't even played my copy of gears yet. And oh!

Does anyone know where i can find my console number?

Serial number?

Should be on the label on the back next to the AV port.

anyone know how long it takes microsoft to fix ya xbox? They got it on wednesday, so im expecting at least another week.

I have seen Test Drive pretty cheap and was wondering how it plays? Anyone played it on here when it first came out and is it worth picking up?

I played it early on and I really enjoyed it, the whole persistant mmo thing is great and the scenery is good to look at too. I considered buying it but always got sidetracked by something else.

anyone know how long it takes microsoft to fix ya xbox? They got it on wednesday, so im expecting at least another week.

I would've thought you'd have it back by now, I always got mine back a day or two after they received the faulty one.

Mercenaries 2 is coming to the 360 now, was just a PS3 exclusive I think. Sony really are losing alot of games. I enjoyed the first one and I can't wait to see how this plays out on Live :)

Do you have a source?

Don't worry I'll be worse than you :D Maybe 9 till 10 or something like that?

Well I've got a few gold and platinum medals :D Maybe I'll be good for once!

I'll be shit now...

Do you have a source?

OXM, from the Team Xbox forums, I'll just go find the link :)

:( TXB is too big and the forums move too fast but the Wikipedia has been updated to say that has been announced.

I will be getting mine near the end of March :), not long before i can join in your discussions.

What games you getting? The PGR3 + Live Arcade Unplugged + Extra controller is a really good if you get it with a bundle. The Live arcade also gives you a extra month of live.