NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Ohhh. Well, now I feel like an idiot.

In my defense, I actually searched for the game before posting and could only find a demo, or I would have seen the correct price. Turns out it's not available in my region.

So thanks for nothing, Microsoft. Now I don't feel so bad about not using my 360 since Fez was released. :indeed:

Microsoft really should work harder to tailor the Xbox to your specific needs. I'm sure not having your business as an Xbox Live Silver member who buys niche On Demand games when on sale for for £3 is going to make them rethink their strategies!

An Xbox Live Silver member who's an avid fan of PlayStation Plus and plays 50+ games a year! Some of that business could be Microsoft's. In fact, some of that business used to be theirs, but then the exclusives dried up and Sony started giving away games for a nominal fee.

Well, I'm still fully intending to play Halo 4 at some point, so there's that, at least.

Got Fallout 3 from yesterday's sale. Don't know if I thought that through just wanted it for quite a while and 440 MSPoints is really cheap but come to think of it I might need the DLC which is expensive so I should maybe just have looked for a GOTY-edition which I've found cheap somewhere sometime.

Why has it taken MS so long to start doing these sorts of sales!? These prices are crazy awesome!

Long shot: has anyone on here got one of those 48 hours xbox live trials going spare? Like you get with Halo 4 etc. Want to play some coop (of the mighty N+) with a buddy who lives far away but don't want a years subscription as it's a one off.

If anyone could PM me one I'd be eternally grateful... worth a shot.

I may have one lying around you can have, but you will have to wait till I get home from work at 5pm.

I did actually have a spare Xbox360 - sorry Shorty, if I'd seen your message before, but I traded it with the housemate (I don't have to pay for the internet for a few months).

I ended up getting rid because the damn thing was annoying me, its one of the originals and whilst there is nothing wrong with it (I still have the box/plastic bags, instructions etc) the noise of it and size was bugging the hell out of me. So I grabbed a new one with kinect at Game for 199quid.

Not bad considering the kinect is 90quid on its own, I'm sure I could have got that bundle cheaper somewhere, but I couldn't find one.

@dan\-likes\-trees, I know i got a code for Xbox Live at home, came with Tomb Raider. If @Hero\-of\-Time hasn't got one, i will be able to give you the code.

@dan\-likes\-trees, I know i got a code for Xbox Live at home, came with Tomb Raider. If @Hero\-of\-Time hasn't got one, i will be able to give you the code.

I've got one, he just never got back to me as to whether he wanted it or not. ::shrug:

I've got one, he just never got back to me as to whether he wanted it or not. ::shrug:

Fair-do's.

Yeah sorry bout that, turns out I didn't need it urgently, but could do with one soon if you still have it going spare?

Yeah sorry bout that, turns out I didn't need it urgently, but could do with one soon if you still have it going spare?

Ive fired the code your way via PM.

It was pretty funny how XBL went tits up Saturday after all the controversy about the next Xbox needing to be always online.

It couldn't of been maintenance, they were giving updates every 30 minutes letting people how far along they were with fixing it.

It'd be weird if it was maintenance and they didn't inform the players and the people running the XBL status stuff.

XBL has been a pain all weekend. My xbox has been hit and miss wether it connected and the lounge box was stuck on the '' Your password / email are incorrect '' screen but sometimes it would connect with the incorrect password / email and sometimes it wouldn't.

Least with the 360 you can still play games offline. Would you be able to with the nextbox?

When I finished Bioshock Infinite, I wanted two saves, one for 1999 mode and one with a few collectibles left to find on Hard. The game doesn't have old fashioned save slots, so I started a new save on the Cloud.

When live went down, I couldn't access those saves :/

If this is a sign of things to come, count me out.

Had no issues on Live yesterday, no disconnects or anything. Didn't play online though, so that may be why.