NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I intended to go to bed about 10:30 last night, but due to Super Meat Boy was up well into the early hours of the morning. And not because I got really into it, because I couldn't get past the "The Kid" warp zone, and after finally beating the first level I refused to switch it off because that would mean having to do it again.

Got to be one of the hardest games I've ever played.

I got an e-mail from Xbox Live Rewards saying i have won a copy of Kinect Sports.... It says i have to wait for a e-mail to update my address and then i will get it 8-10 weeks after the offer ends....

Well i normally im quite chuffed when i win things BUT i don't have kinect and dont intend to get it any time soon... sooo pointless!

I got an e-mail from Xbox Live Rewards saying i have won a copy of Kinect Sports.... It says i have to wait for a e-mail to update my address and then i will get it 8-10 weeks after the offer ends....

Well i normally im quite chuffed when i win things BUT i don't have kinect and dont intend to get it any time soon... sooo pointless!

is Kinect sports the freebie that comes with Kinnect? if that's the case does that mean you can't trade it in?

Otherwise try ebaying it, people out there are stupid (myself included)

is Kinect sports the freebie that comes with Kinnect? if that's the case does that mean you can't trade it in?

Otherwise try ebaying it, people out there are stupid (myself included)

I'm not sure on that, i just looked on Amazon and they are selling it seperatly but shops might have it bundled with Kinect?

I will wait to see if it ever turns up first! lol.

Kinect Adventures is bundled with Kinect. Microsoft wanted to sell the superior game (Kinect Sports) separately.

I'll take it off your hands!

I don't have kinect either but I might get it one day :laughing:

I'll take it off your hands!

I don't have kinect either but I might get it one day :laughing:

£60? deal....? ;)

I am willing to offer you a hundred times what you paid for it :)

Wow, thats like amazing, i'm gonna be rich. DEAL! :yay:

EDIT: lol

Edited by Mike1988uk

Somehow got back in the Xbox-scene. Not sure why, though... It feels like coming home?

The best thing about rediscovering Xbox360 after a good 5 years? Bargains. A hell of a lot bargains. And not enough playtime. =p

I was amazed I still had a decent amount of games left, actually. Great, even more shelfspace needed. That's the sixth shelf I had to buy. Now every possible space in the living room is occupied with either DVD's CD's or games. Thank the Holy Banana the missus doesn't mind. ;)

Oh, but be careful! I'm a bit of a bargain hunter, and now I have 50+ games that only cost me a couple hundred quid and I've got loads I never played or completed. Good luck with picking and choosing!

Don't worry. I'm strong, hard of will, rational and reaso... Oh, a cheap copy of the collector's edition of Fable III, even though I have barely started Fable II! And cheap Mass Effect 2, while I still got to get into part 1! GoW2!! What is part 1 about! Oooh, Halo 3 and ODST! Do I spy Alan Wake there? Surely not the collector's edition as cheaply priced as the normal one? The Orange Box, at that price?? And gotta love PGR4! I loved Dead Rising 1, so can't go wrong with DR2. Talking about zombies, gotta check out Left for Dead 2. And so on and so forth.

I'm cursed. The bargain-vortex got me. Nice to have known you all.

Don't worry. I'm strong, hard of will, rational and reaso... Oh, a cheap copy of the collector's edition of Fable III, even though I have barely started Fable II! And cheap Mass Effect 2, while I still got to get into part 1! GoW2!! What is part 1 about! Oooh, Halo 3 and ODST! Do I spy Alan Wake there? Surely not the collector's edition as cheaply priced as the normal one? The Orange Box, at that price?? And gotta love PGR4! I loved Dead Rising 1, so can't go wrong with DR2. Talking about zombies, gotta check out Left for Dead 2. And so on and so forth.

I'm cursed. The bargain-vortex got me. Nice to have known you all.

Oh this will surely be me in a couple of months, I graduate uni and will somehow have more time for some time and I'll need to catch up on everything.

I've not touched my xbox since fable 3 came out, ridiculous, but I've just not had the time to sit down and play anything. :(

Quick question about Fallout: New Vegas. On hardcore you only have 100 save slots (plenty, I know), so I was wondering if it was possible to switch off after an autosave then return to the game another time?

In my head it'd be fine but I don't want to lose the last 2 hours of gaming.

EDIT: nevermind. Just realised it's 100 save slots.

So I saw on Ablegamers that Fallout 3 has a 'fully customisable controller' and they gave it 10/10 for accessibility. Can anyone confirm Southpaw / reversed analogue sticks? If not, I'm going to call them out on some serious bullshit!

You best get your bullshit-callin' hat on then boy, for there is no love for the southpaw in Fallout 3.

Ah, I hate this shit.

In Fallout: New Vegas I'm having a bitch of a time.

In a powder ganger place (the NCR correction facility), wearing my disguise, all low on health -- the fuckers start shooting at me, cover blown, try to escape through a door and -- whoops, you just set yourself a new autoload spot. Now I keep dying within 3 secs of my load. Last save was two hours ago. Fuckkkkk...

EDIT: Well, the game crashed so I restarted my xbox and discovered the answer to my query the other day -- if you switch off after an autosave then that's the point it'll load when you switch on again...

I was lucky that i had some stimpaks - ingested them and ran round the outside of the building... when I reached the other side they were all 'friends' again and stopped shooting at me. Phew.

So I saw on Ablegamers that Fallout 3 has a 'fully customisable controller' and they gave it 10/10 for accessibility. Can anyone confirm Southpaw / reversed analogue sticks? If not, I'm going to call them out on some serious bullshit!

Fallout 3 supports southpaw. I'm just going by memory here but if there is no option to change it in the game options then you need to set southpaw controls to the option in your profile. Let me know if you you are usure how to do this then I will type step by step guide.

Fallout 3 supports southpaw. I'm just going by memory here but if there is no option to change it in the game options then you need to set southpaw controls to the option in your profile. Let me know if you you are usure how to do this then I will type step by step guide.

you're fucking kidding me....

Just tested it with New Vegas. Southpaw does work.

To activate it:

Guide - Right to Settings - Profile - Game Defaults - Action - Movement (you can chose between Left Stick and Right Stick).

I know about those settings- I just didn't ever buy fallout 3 because of this!

Get Fallout 3, its a brillant game, then play the various DLC. Then get Fallout 3: New Vegas.

By the way like you I prefer southpaw settings in FPS type games. Its annoying that some games do not support it so I went as far as getting one of my joypads modded so the sticks are permantly swapped and I have normal controllers for playing other games. I been able to play great games like Dead Space that I would not have been able to play properly had I not modded one of my pads to southpaw. There are some firms that do the mod for you or if you are handy with a solder there are instructions to do it yourself but not adviseable if you are not clued up.

I just tested it by going to Options from the main menu tbf. I didn't think to investigate further.

If you do want to mod your pad I have one of those T8 screwdrivers you need to open them up.

Edited by Shorty