NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

:D sweet, I played that demo when you could get it on a disk, but that seemed to get blocked pretty quick. Looking forward to another run through.

remember, if you decide to chat about it, go to the right thread plz ;)

PDZ isn't bad... >.> bad is something like Legendary :P

QFT!

Perfect Dark Zero: - basically it's like this...

Crap Storyline

Annoying Objectives

those are the cons...

Classic Gameplay - not the same kind of classic as the original but it's still a Rare game and it shows

Online Multiplayer - from day one this was here I believe? so Cod 2 was there also but for anyone wanting a decent alternative who wasn't too fussed about COD (like me) it was a fun experience

It's far from terrible, but now it looks pretty dated due to being delayed for so long and eventually released in this current gen, doesn't mean that it's not still fun to play every now and then though. :heh:

I just pur-chased meself a copy of Condemned for £8 2nd hand from gamestation - I reckon it'll be worth that price. Still got Kane and Lynch to play through, too.

I have a discerning habit of picking up the middling games; dead rising, prey, the darkness; mostly because shorty buys the top quality ones.

Can't wait to play Halo and Gears online :)

So the general opinion is that PDZ is quite a mediocre game? Oh well, it was only £3.99.

Any other of the older titles I should be looking out for, I have been going through the older reviews on IGN and it seems nothing really touches Halo and Gears for the Multiplayer.

Fable 2 looks good as well, might get that.

Oh, and all the XBLA games, Castle Crashers and Braid are popular.

I personally preferred Mass Effect to Fable 2, which promised oh so much freedom but really felt like a previous-gen game when it boiled down to it.

Braid is one of those games where I am jealous of the newcomers as they get to experience the mechanisms and plot for the first time. Grr!

PDZ always felt like a PC shooter to me. I'm not sure why, it just had that feel to it...

I can't think of any other game that was quite as disappointing as PDZ. I demand that Rare go back and produce the sequel that we all know they're capable of.

I can't think of any other game that was quite as disappointing as PDZ. I demand that Rare go back and produce the sequel that we all know they're capable of.

Mmm, maybe one day, at least PDZ was only a prequel though but hell yeah I'd love a sequel done properly, maybe on Xbox 720 eh? should give 'em enough time. :heh:

*Edit*

Resi 5 demo download complete! just recalibrated my audio setup too, gonna try this beast out. :heh:

I played through the original recently and it still feels fresh and innovative. Update the graphics, AI and a few other things and it'll be fantastic.

An altered, 8-player, version of the Counter-Op mode could also be brilliant (if done right).

I just pur-chased meself a copy of Condemned for £8 2nd hand from gamestation - I reckon it'll be worth that price.

Id pay £50 to this day for that game, its so good, best played in the dark whilst stoned ;)

I personally preferred Mass Effect to Fable 2, which promised oh so much freedom but really felt like a previous-gen game when it boiled down to it.

Braid is one of those games where I am jealous of the newcomers as they get to experience the mechanisms and plot for the first time. Grr!

Ah the feeling of beating Braid the first time...probably up there with my best ever gaming memories. Infact, I'd say it's at the top along with seeing adult Link in OoT; Braid really is incredible :)

Can't wait to play Halo and Gears online :)

So the general opinion is that PDZ is quite a mediocre game? Oh well, it was only £3.99.

Any other of the older titles I should be looking out for, I have been going through the older reviews on IGN and it seems nothing really touches Halo and Gears for the Multiplayer.

Fable 2 looks good as well, might get that.

Oh, and all the XBLA games, Castle Crashers and Braid are popular.

Yeah Halo is pretty damn amazing online tbh and there's always a fair few people playing it. It's at it's best though if you can find someone/group of people to help you into it, because it takes a while for you to start getting good enough to enjoy that feeling for getting killing spree after killing spree....:heart: Fable is quality, as is Dead Space. I strongly recommend those two. OH! Bionic Commando is wicked you should definately give that a shot.

Just been playing Dark Sector... apart from the insane amount of grey, its actually quite good.

Just been playing Dark Sector... apart from the insane amount of grey, its actually quite good.

I have just ordered that off shopto! Can't argue with trying it out for £6.99! :)

love the resi demo, anyone else tho noticed the game has some tearing in the demo,

pdz is one of my fav games on 360 , loved the online, kept loads of early 360 users happy till the big games came out,

obv there are better shooters now, but its deffinatly worth picking up for the price its at now :)

left for dead everone should own :)

Yeah that screen tearing is very obvious unless you're running in 720p... I guess the upscaler can't keep up with it. Or something.

But... I love 1080p :(

Id pay £50 to this day for that game, its so good, best played in the dark whilst stoned ;)

Lol - I could imagine! I was playing it in the dark late at night while extremely drunk. I think I did the first level. I kept getting insanely lost - When I found that I'd only found one bird and no metal bits (or something) I started the level again and just got even more lost. Sigh!

I have just ordered that off shopto! Can't argue with trying it out for £6.99! :)

£4.99 over at play.com

I got it for £3.99 pre owned... No shit.

Cheapest 360 game i've ever bought.

Condemned 1 for a fiver at Play? Consider that bought.

Ah shit, got mixed up. Dark Sector though, my friend rented that. Might ask him if its worth it.

Yeah that screen tearing is very obvious unless you're running in 720p... I guess the upscaler can't keep up with it. Or something.

But... I love 1080p :(

what are games like in 1080p?

Do games like Halo 3 which are really jaggy at 720p look any better with the extra upscaling?

I know they look absolutely su-bleedin-perb on my set. Pure was especially stunning :)

Not tried Halo 3 yet.

£4.99 over at play.com

Now u tell me! lol. Oh well, i can live with the £2 difference!

Excellent, can't wait to play it for the first time!

I got it for £3.99 pre owned... No shit.

Cheapest 360 game i've ever bought.

Cool, cheapest one i ever bought was Kameo i think from Toys'R'Us many moons ago!