NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Cheers guys. Good to know.

Also it seems Microsoft has taken money out of a non existent credit card... I don't understand how my renewal for Live has still gone through. I better not get charged more because of this.

Its your responcibillity to let them know, if you already know.

Cheers guys. Good to know.

Also it seems Microsoft has taken money out of a non existent credit card... I don't understand how my renewal for Live has still gone through. I better not get charged more because of this.

If it went through, then you probably got charged somehow.

Sooo, I'm looking for some cheap MSP before the end of the week to buy Alien Hominid and later on the Mythic map pack. Anyone got any good deals out there for me or know the cheapest place to buy them?

WHSmith have them online for £14.95 for 2100. Can't remember if the delivery is only free to store though.

Free delivery to home address too :) I bought two of 'em last night. Probably going to get The Dishwasher and Peggle, and maybe n+ if it's cheap... and not sure what else!

I want Alien Hominid whilst it's cheap, badly. It's only DotW though so I dunno when the 400 price point ecpires. Anyone got an idea? Also gonna grab some RB songs and the mythic map pack for Halo 3 when it's released next week :D

IMO Alien Hominoid kinda sucks. It's pretty, and kinda fun but it's so ridiculously hard I simply can't see myself ever getting past the first level or two- and I consider myself pretty good at games too.

But at the same time I loved Mega Man 9 and have got some good playtime out of it despite being ridiculously hard :heh: Havn't even completed it.

My mate wants to play a Baseball game but there aren't any PAL ones. Is there any way around this?

My mate wants to play a Baseball game but there aren't any PAL ones. Is there any way around this?

The Asian (not Japanese) version of Major League Baseball 2K8 apparently works on a PAL console.

Google tells me;

ou can get MLB 2k8 for the 360. The NTSC-J version is PAL compatible and its in english. Not worth getting unless you have live though because in its release state its got atrocious frame rate and crashing issues. The patch pretty much clears it up but its not perfect. If you have the patience to hunt down and implement some slider settings then your in for a seriously good sports game but you will still have to over look some rather obvious glitches.

eg. The opening commentary always gets cut off mid sentence!! Its actually quite insightful and context specific and it grates big time when it just chops off mid phrase.

There are numerous other bugs in the commentary and game play but nothing truly game breaking. The controls are a stroke of genius in my opinion and far out do the Show. Although the levels of polish in that game are obviously scary compared to this.

(cheers BadSneakers, whoever you are)

Perhaps check out some backwards-compatable xb games too?

If you aren't specifically after a 360 game apparently MLB '09: The Show is very good, and as it's a PS3 game you don't have to worry about region coding. I think there's a demo up on the US Store if you want to give it a go.

pssst... it's the xbox 360 thread

EDIT: Blarg you knew that. I'm just jealous because I saw someone say that on google.

riddick, by my book. 24th o this month.

Getting that in later this week, at work where i'm getting experience. Looks like a pretty good game actually and is getting some impressive scores.

There's just nothing i'm really hyped about though atm. E3 I hope will deliver on this front.

I just bought Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 3! DO people still play the latter?

got the american version of GH: Metallica whilst at houston and it works fine :)

so dishwasher...any good?

Yay, Sega have confirmed an April 15th release for OutRun Online Arcade and an 800 Microsoft Points price:yay::yay::yay:

Was convinced it was going to cost more but hurrah for some sensible pricing. Anybody else getting it next week?