NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Gotta agree. The 360 is just..brilliance in box form, when it works. I can pour so much time in to it. Whoever thought of gamerscore is a genius..

Whoever thought of gamerscore is a genius..

Achievements? Fantastic idea that has actually changed gaming as a whole¹. Gamerscore? Had potential, but as it doesn't count towards anything and the points are so non-standardised — spending 5 minutes playing Avatar will net you as many points as getting every Achievement in Ninja Gaiden 2 — that they don't really mean anything.

If people are bothered about their Gamerscore then that's fine, but whilst I will actively try to unlock Achievements that point values I can take or leave. I'm aware that I'm near to 30,000, but I don't care to, say, download Dash of Destruction to get me there.

¹Although I'm still somewhat undecided as to whether it's for better or worse.

Hey, don't be dissin' Dash of Destruction.

That game is awesome!

Achievements? Fantastic idea that has actually changed gaming as a whole¹. Gamerscore? Had potential, but as it doesn't count towards anything and the points are so non-standardised — spending 5 minutes playing Avatar will net you as many points as getting every Achievement in Ninja Gaiden 2 — that they don't really mean anything.

If people are bothered about their Gamerscore then that's fine, but whilst I will actively try to unlock Achievements that point values I can take or leave. I'm aware that I'm near to 30,000, but I don't care to, say, download Dash of Destruction to get me there.

¹Although I'm still somewhat undecided as to whether it's for better or worse.

Yes indeed. Pretty good post there.

Yeah!

Cyborg Dinosaurs eating Doritos: Genius.

Aye. There's nothing wrong with downloading free XBLA games. Especially ones that are fun, like Dash of Destruction.

omg eariler on COD2 3rd part of the first american campaign "The Silo" took me the best part of 3 hours to do on veteran. Missed deal or no deal and goldenballs :( haha

anyone got that nhl arcade thing yet thoughts?

I've found myself back playing Eternal Sonata continuing where I left off, was nice being able to play with more than the 6 I thought I was going to get to play as.

omg eariler on COD2 3rd part of the first american campaign "The Silo" took me the best part of 3 hours to do on veteran. Missed deal or no deal and goldenballs :( haha

anyone got that nhl arcade thing yet thoughts?

damn.. yes. I remember finally getting through that part and.. FALLING of the ladder and dying.. luckily I didnt have to do the whole Silo again.. just the last bit

I may have to buy eternal sonata, its mention alot here and I'm suddenly tres curious..

You can buy it for £9 from ASDA. I may pick up the PS3 version when it drops in price a bit; it's not even out until tomorrow.

Aww damnit, there isn't an ASDA nearby..

They post it to you, free delivery. It's not one of those 'reserve and pick up' deals, it's just the online arm of the supermarket.

They post it to you, free delivery. It's not one of those 'reserve and pick up' deals, it's just the online arm of the supermarket.

Can't get post to our halls...for some reason after five years the halls decided we couldn't get them..yay!

You should definetly try and get hold of Eternal Sonata Nightwolf :D

The battle system is much better than other RPGs Ive played, and there aren't random battles ^^

Aww damnit, there isn't an ASDA nearby..

The nearest asda is like 3 miles away north. You could get it delivered somewhere else (i.e. ours, dan's or anna's?)

<3 360

So here is a taste of my weeks ahead.

Killzone2-> Deadly Creatures->house of the dead Overkill-> Fear 2-> 50 cent [Co-op]-> Street Fighter 4 -> Halo wars <3 -> Resident evil 5.

Games in bold are games I currently have. DAMn thats a full packed time of fun and joy :D (all games that are on 360 will of course be bought on the 360 and not PS3)

You can buy it for £9 from ASDA. I may pick up the PS3 version when it drops in price a bit; it's not even out until tomorrow.

I saw the PS3 version in GAME today tempting me to get it (preorder).

I'm so annoyed you get to play as the Prince and there are more endings. It makes me want to get it but I don't want to.

The nearest asda is like 3 miles away north. You could get it delivered somewhere else (i.e. ours, dan's or anna's?)

You'd STEALZ it balantly.. hmm anna's is a good idea though..:santa:

Sheff Asda is down the parkway, it's not hard to get to by bus... 5 mins in the car. I was thinking of going, on the off chance they've got big boxes of Kopparberg back in. But get it delivered here, nobody's going to steal your JRPG, not enough chainsaws.

Been playing IU some more, its getting better...

Bare in mind people, i've had a 360 since 2005 launch and played something like 140 games for it. I LOVE the 360. Its the best console i've ever owned.

I still really like the Wii and the PS3, but in terms of online and games selection, its unrivalled.

I wasn't saying you play too much, I was saying if you get another point you'll ruin a fancy looking 40k gamerscore. Too late... 40050, wtf lamer.

How do you keep your gamerscore nice and round? 17426 (my gamerscore) just looks ugly.

How do you keep your gamerscore nice and round? 17426 (my gamerscore) just looks ugly.

I know what you mean, Ive managed to pick up a 7 somewhere :(