NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Look nice.

Agreed. Looking at them it seems multiple plays of the game will be required for a full 1000. Its also nice to see ALL of the achievements for a change, im sick of games coming out with secret ones.

well tbh some of the secret achievements that are out there cover the main story line so it's not always bad ;)

HoT you're totally obsessed with gamerscore :p I bet you bought madden just for the easy 1000.

HoT you're totally obsessed with gamerscore :p I bet you bought madden just for the easy 1000.

I havent got this years yet and I happen to enjoy and watch the NFL anyway.

I havent got this years yet and I happen to enjoy and watch the NFL anyway.

Does watching NFL get you gamerscore points too? :heh:

Does watching NFL get you gamerscore points too? :heh:

Yes.....:indeed:

*awaits another forum member to have a pop at me liking achievements*

You achievement whore you! :wink: :grin:

Quick question: What can you do if you have a child's account and can't download any content because of the restrictions, and the fact you've forgotten the password? (for a freind who can't be bothered to call up MS).

fuck em, you get more bang for your buck

im nearly 21000 woooo!

Does anyone have any free xbox live codes they'd be willing to give out? I don't get paid till friday and want to get on to play a bit of gta :(

Demo for Pure due up on Thursday.

Glad theres a demo, I'm undecided about it. Looks like it could be awesome, but could equally be a bit meh. Shame I'm gonna have to wait a week before I can bloody well download the demo. Bloody Silver.

quite liking those achivements for Fallout 3 :) can see myself playing that game ALOT so will prob get most/all of those.

Fallout and gears are my most anticapited games at the mo (for this year)

"Mr pointyhead" did a update on the 360 thing today he must get asked about the new dash layout a awful lot haha poor sod

Jus had a good session on COD4. These 2 people from a clan were killing everyone, both getting 200+ points each game. I was pissed. They had all the gold guns etc but when it came to the Vacant level i owned those biatches...God I sound like such a nerd.

But yes anyways, I got 23 kills and died 5 times. It felt so good.

Bah, was hoping Inifinte Undiscovery would of been here today, but no :( (Atleast my pre-order codes have came <3)

Oh well, give me some more time trophy hunting on Uncharted xD

Bah, was hoping Inifinte Undiscovery would of been here today, but no :( (Atleast my pre-order codes have came <3)

Oh well, give me some more time trophy hunting on Uncharted xD

My copy arrived from GAME but it wont be getting touched until I have spent a good while on Viva Pinata 2.

People will have to leave impressions of infinite undiscovered, i've been tempted numerous times by this title but decided against purchase so far.

i need to get to grips with this release list business, i didn't know VP2, Spore and Infinite were all out tomorrow?!?!?!

Just looking on Gameplay there's Force Unleashed next week, Brothers in Arms, Crysis: Warhead + Batman the week after. Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Fable 2, Red Alert 3, Endwar and Naruto in October and Gears 2, Banjo, Mirror's Edge, Sonic, CoD5, Street Fighter 4 and Left 4 Dead in November! Thats crazy! A lot of those launch on the same damn day!

Then again the only must-buys for me there are Fallout, Fable, Gears, Banjo, Street Fighter IV and Left 4 Dead. The rest will probably be bargain bin jobbies! Might get Spore tomorrow though, will see what prices are like.

On the plus side it'll pull me away from PC gaming for a while. Fallout, Red Alert 3 and Far Cry will be PC and maybe L4D (depends if my 360 owning mates buy it or not), the rest are 360 purchases.