NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

This feedback thing has been bugging me for a while. When I first got my 360, I added all my friends and they all gave me positive feedback so I got up to five stars fairly quick.

Now I play Halo quite a bit, and slowly but surely my feedback percentages have been going down, because of all the people who only ever give negative feedback. It's never gone up unless I've added a new friend and they're give me some positive feedback. Now I've played hundreds of people online, and they can't have all given me negative feedback, yet it says if they don't give me any feedback at all then it counts as positive. So something's not right.

Currently I'm at 34% positive and 66% negative :( (I'm not a bad person when I play online, honest) but I'm still on five stars, probably because most of my bad rep is in the "player skill" category which apparently doesn't count towards reputation.

Yeah, the feedback system sucks and should be done away with. Mine dropped fast as hell when I used to play Gears of War as people gave you negative feedback just because you beat them, mostly the Yanks.

I generally make a rule of whenever I give people negative feedback, I give other people positive feedback.

oh man, just had an epic online match of COD4.

I've missed Xbox live so much.

Halo 3/GoW online are both feedback killers..Last weekend or so when I was playing some Halo 3 online for the first time in a while, I lost 15% of positive feedback in an hour...

Halo 3/GoW online are both feedback killers..Last weekend or so when I was playing some Halo 3 online for the first time in a while, I lost 15% of positive feedback in an hour...

I don't even know how to give feedback. Not bothered by it but mine is 5 stars.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EkEZFVVApAUeXajSWz.php

Opus boards are now shipping! Huzzah! Previously, MS have been fitting Xenon boards with better cooling for people who RROD their launch Core/Pro systems. Opus has a 65nm CPU (90nm GPU still), no HDMI but far, far better cooling and shouldn't have the RROD problems. Touch wood.

So, if you RROD you'll get one of these. Unless you have an Elite, in which case you'll still get a Falcon.

Well, the Falcon boards are essentially Xenon's with slightly better cooling and are still prone to warping. That was the issue.

Opus has some real heavy duty cooling on it. Still, untill Valhalla gets released Q4 with the 65nm GPU we're still going to have these issues. Thankfully or should i say thank fucking christ next gen consoles should all have atleast a 45nm process seeing as most Intel/nVidia/ATi chips are going that way.

They'de be stupid to put out another 90nm.

Ah achievements, how I love thee. Decided to play Sonic 2 for the first time and got the ones for completing the game in under 1 hour, getting all emeralds, becoming super sonic, staying as him for 60 seconds AND doing chemical plant in under 45 seconds all in 1 sitting :) Was well proud of myself, considering it's my least favourite sonic game.

Also, got round to setting up my 360 with the 40" HD set I won and WOW, gears looks just amazing <3 Never thought it would be this good but honestly, this and bioshock are just sensational!

Yeah, if they had HDMI that would mean Microsoft would have to fit all the components into a new case. So yeah hopefully if mine RROD again I'll get one of those. Mine has been making whistling noises for ages (actually pretty much as soon as I got it back from being 'repaired' (disk drive scratched my halo).

Ah achievements, how I love thee. Decided to play Sonic 2 for the first time and got the ones for completing the game in under 1 hour, getting all emeralds, becoming super sonic, staying as him for 60 seconds AND doing chemical plant in under 45 seconds all in 1 sitting :) Was well proud of myself, considering it's my least favourite sonic game.

Also, got round to setting up my 360 with the 40" HD set I won and WOW, gears looks just amazing <3 Never thought it would be this good but honestly, this and bioshock are just sensational!

say what now

They really need to put sonic 3 and knuckles on XBLA, thats my fav my favourite one by far and I'd love to play through it again with achievements, even if I own it twice all ready :indeed:

They really need to put sonic 3 and knuckles on XBLA, thats my fav my favourite one by far and I'd love to play through it again with achievements, even if I own it twice all ready :indeed:

Sonic 3&K is miles ahead of all the other sonic games; speed, story, alternate passages, the best music the series had...its perfect :) but yeah, don't know why they haven't put it up on either XBLA or even the Wii one..i guess it's because Sonic 2 sold the most so they just stopped there. I wouldn't be surprised if we never see it tbh.

Sonic 3&K is miles ahead of all the other sonic games; speed, story, alternate passages, the best music the series had...its perfect :) but yeah, don't know why they haven't put it up on either XBLA or even the Wii one..i guess it's because Sonic 2 sold the most so they just stopped there. I wouldn't be surprised if we never see it tbh.

I agree, sonic 2 was probably my least favourite of the originals even though alot of people seem to think it was better than the first by far, but tbh i still prefer the first over 2! Yeah the fact sonic 3 and knuckles was just so long and the story and everything was just brilliant I think is what makes it my favourite. Its a shame but I don't see them putting it on there either and if they do they'll probably put both games on seperately. Its a shame because I'd buy it instantly!

I was certain that I had 900 MS Points the other day, but today I had 1400 (until I got Geometry Wars 2). I've just checked on Xbox.com and it seems that a fair few other people also have 500 extra MS Points.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/EkEZFVVApAUeXajSWz.php

Opus boards are now shipping! Huzzah! Previously, MS have been fitting Xenon boards with better cooling for people who RROD their launch Core/Pro systems. Opus has a 65nm CPU (90nm GPU still), no HDMI but far, far better cooling and shouldn't have the RROD problems. Touch wood.

So, if you RROD you'll get one of these. Unless you have an Elite, in which case you'll still get a Falcon.

Mines being repaired as we speak. I wonder if i'll get a magical Opus board.

Did anyone play Operation Darkness? Been wanting to buy it for some time...

Did anyone play Operation Darkness? Been wanting to buy it for some time...

I just played the demo, but I hated it.

I was certain that I had 900 MS Points the other day, but today I had 1400 (until I got Geometry Wars 2). I've just checked on Xbox.com and it seems that a fair few other people also have 500 extra MS Points.

Any idea where these came from?

I just got a non-hdmi 360 back from repairs..I wonder if I have an Opus board. Anyway to check? (w/o poppin the case open..)

Any idea where these came from?

From what I can gather, some peoples' GAME preorder points didn't work, so they are giving those points out. However, my GameStation preorder points worked fine.

Still, there's no need to complain. I doubt Microsoft will bother taking them off.

From what I can gather, some peoples' GAME preorder points didn't work, so they are giving those points out. However, my GameStation preorder points worked fine.

Still, there's no need to complain. I doubt Microsoft will bother taking them off.

So everyone now has 500 extra M$ points on their accounts? O.o cool if so, they can afford to do stuff like that easily.