NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Can't find it :/ that link says "To get it, simply buy Wolf Of The Battlefield: Commando 3"

You have to purchase WoTB to be able to play the beta.

How does the process of returning the 360 back to Microsoft work? I thought they gave you a box and the labels to send it back? Or something.

How does the process of returning the 360 back to Microsoft work? I thought they gave you a box and the labels to send it back? Or something.
Nah I think that's only in the US. I didn't get a box, anyway. They send you a label, then you can arrange for UPS to pick it up, but you need to package it. When it comes back though, it comes in a handy box which I have hung onto for next time....

Dudes, My live account got suspended after my credit card was cancelled. I've tried to reactivate it, but it wont let me. Does anyone know how I can reactivate the same gamertag? I really don't want to start another account :(.

Contact XBL customer support? That's weird that you were suspended and not just reset to Silver.

Nah I think that's only in the US. I didn't get a box, anyway. They send you a label, then you can arrange for UPS to pick it up, but you need to package it. When it comes back though, it comes in a handy box which I have hung onto for next time....

Ask for one

I never had a silver subscription to begin with though.

I tried to contact them a while ago, but they take to bloody long to answer.

You have to purchase WoTB to be able to play the beta.

Silly me but it is bit stupid for leaving people without the game. :sad:

I never had a silver subscription to begin with though.

I tried to contact them a while ago, but they take to bloody long to answer.

You always have a silver just you got a free month then you started paying for gold

Dudes, My live account got suspended after my credit card was cancelled. I've tried to reactivate it, but it wont let me. Does anyone know how I can reactivate the same gamertag? I really don't want to start another account :(.

you'll have to contact XBL support and they'll back date the years subscription from when it last ran out, if you didn't ask them to downgrade it to silver beforehand. Which is pretty *****.

you'll have to contact XBL support and they'll back date the years subscription from when it last ran out, if you didn't ask them to downgrade it to silver beforehand. Which is pretty *****.

What the fuck?! So if you stop paying they don't just cancel your subscription?! Thats bollocks. It pisses me off that there isn't just a 'Cancel' option on the console.

What the fuck?! So if you stop paying they don't just cancel your subscription?! Thats bollocks. It pisses me off that there isn't just a 'Cancel' option on the console.

only if you have a credit card set up. If you pay by the 12month live code thingys its alright I think but im not certain.

only if you have a credit card set up. If you pay by the 12month live code thingys its alright I think but im not certain.

Yeah it's automatically set to renew and there appears to be no way to turn it off without phoning them up. I assumed if you cancelled the card it would just stop your live.

I used a 12 month thing off Ebay and the renew date is no longer on there.

Waitta minute....Nuts and Bolts....Ratchet and Clank...

Haha!

I can see the marketing team thinking long and hard over that title.

Shit box art too, wtf's up with Banjo's nose.

That box art is brilliant! Brought a smile to my face anyways :D

Apart from the fact Kazooie's eyebrows aren't brilliant I was the same.

banjo_kazooie_box.jpg

Banjo's nose. :hmm:

Ah man! That's a beautie! Love the art style in this game so much!

I like how they've made it more obvious Kazooie is a female bird now. Nice box art.