NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Has anyone taken back their 360 to the store they bought it from? I don't know if I like the idea of taking it back to the store (it's within a year's warranty) because I have a feeling I'd have to haul everything, including the bundle, to them, and they'd probably take the hard drive, too.

Maybe I should just wait a little longer and send it to Microsoft? Hum... It just keeps crashing all the time.

I made a USA and a Japan account in order to play Dark sector and ninja gaiden 2 which are not available in my region. But it still says that even with the new accounts! snif... what do I have to do masters?

Move to Japan. Find job. Get citizenship. Marry good woman. Have two children. Then.. and only then, you may download.

If anyone has Condemned Criminal Origins and doesn't want it any more, head over to the bargains/private trades board, and look at my thread!

Move to Japan. Find job. Get citizenship. Marry good woman. Have two children. Then.. and only then, you may download.

I'm afraid this is the only option. Only option indeed.

That looks fucking awesome.

Us Europeans get nothing....except a 2009 release date. WAHEY!

Your kidding?

Its out in the US less than a month after Japan, thats ridiculous.

Your kidding?

Its out in the US less than a month after Japan, thats ridiculous.

Not kidding mate: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=148757

Star Ocean 4 is also out in 2009 but Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant will be released this year:http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=148787

The 2 RPG's that I actually want are both coming out in 2009. Great.:heh: :heh:

Just got matched against two five-star MLG generals in multi-team on Halo 3. Between them they had played 40,000 matches. 40,000 matches. 40,000matches!!!!! WTF. Funniest game i've ever played and we beat them as well :P - granted, it was KOTH.

Just looked them up and one of the guys has 100's of perfections...

Finnaly got a 360 a few days back with Forza 2 and Viva Pinata, liking it so far, great stuff. Got COD4 preowned aswell and it doesnt work - disc scratched so have to take that back before i can play it >.< I wanted a snowboarding game but i have heard amped 3 isnt all that good, would it be better to get amped 2 or even ssx? i know the shawn white game is coming out aswell which looks ok

Finnaly got a 360 a few days back with Forza 2 and Viva Pinata, liking it so far, great stuff. Got COD4 preowned aswell and it doesnt work - disc scratched so have to take that back before i can play it >.< I wanted a snowboarding game but i have heard amped 3 isnt all that good, would it be better to get amped 2 or even ssx? i know the shawn white game is coming out aswell which looks ok

Amped 3 is decent. Try out the demo ( unless there isn't one....). You should be able to pick up Amped 3 for fuck all anyway.

SWEET JESUS OF NAZARETH.

Finally decided to get back into Assassins Creed today. Played a bit and was bored as hell but thought I'd have a play for a while, started to get a bit better, then I kept having those stupid retard characters running up to me and pushing me into guards which resulted in a chase sequence, which in turn caused me to fail one of the informer missions. Tried again, same thing happened. Next time I took out all the retards, then saw the informer and went back and the guards came after me. Again failed...

Next time I just took out one of the targets, went to the next one, and a beggar got in the way.

All I can say is thats the last time I will ever play that game....

Except it'd replace Gamer Pictures which people have actually spent money on. I don't see this being true.

Bads news.

Everything Xbox360 E3 news (?) has been leaked:

Guitar Hero 4:

New guitar sets you free: New touch-sensitive guitar Neck Slide opens up the entire guitar neck for unbound solos - shred how you want.

Some artists for GH4:

Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, System of a Down, Ozzy Osbourne, Interpol, Muse "and dozens more".

Tony Hawks Huck Jam uses a motion sensing board controller PS3 and 360,

Trioxide:

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!

- Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse.)"

Avatars : With hundreds of clothing options to choose from your 'Avatar' can truly reflect you each and every day!

Spend a few minutes or a few hours building and outfitting your 'Avatar' to reflect the real you. The choice is yours.

Your 'Avatar' will represent you as you jump into various arcade and retail games. You'll be playing in the games!

Scene It? Pop Culture Edition - trivia challenges about movie, music and pop culture.

LIPS:

Lips is a music and singing game that includes 30 songs, 2 wireless interactive microphones, the ability

to use and sing your own music or download songs from an online service. Designed to have fun with friends,

Lips scores you on your singing (pitch, rhythm and tune) and your overall performance.

30 Songs:

The 30 songs include a mix of popular global songs like Madonna, and local songs specific to the United States.

2 Wireless Interactive Controllers:

Wireless Mics are interactive, with lights on the shaft of the microphone that pulse to the rhythm of your voice,

and motion sensors that allow you to dance, move or swing to score points.

Use Your Own Music:

Take songs from a CD or your Ipod, and upload them into the game. The game will reduce the vocals so you can sing

along and be heard, and score you on whether you're in tune. Lyrics can also be added directly into the song to sing along.

Download Songs:

Hundreds of music videos with lyrics are available online for a small fee, which you can sing to and be scored on.

Forza 3:

forza3.jpg

Spider-Man VS. Marvel Zombies:

Dwm2008-06-1521-32-56-61.jpg

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2:

Dwm2008-06-1521-27-46-57.jpg

Transformers 2:

Dwm2008-06-1521-33-37-44.jpg

Tony Hawk Adrenaline:

Dwm2008-06-1521-34-03-41.jpg

Spider-Man Web of Shadows:

th_Dwm2008-06-1521-37-31-21.jpg

oooh nice work Dante!

I'm waiting to see what Guitar Hero 4 is gonna be like before deciding to go for either Rock band or GH....right now, leaning towards RB.

Does anyone know a rental company on the net that I can get a lengthly trial from. I used lovefilm but its one account per household. At least thats what i read in terms when I picked a package without games when creating another account. dummy.

Trioxide:

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!

- Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse.)"

I'm sorry...WHAT???

Those avatar things are just silly. What will they be used for? Your gamercard, albeit only really unique if you get the vision camera, does a fine job of showing who you are. Even then you can get the vision camer and show your real face in a game like UNO.

I think they're just a waste of time, time that'd be better spent on making the console function better.

Forza 3 on 2 dvds? Heh, sounds like someone needed blu-ray :P But really I do wonder how's that is gonna be split, will it be like GT2 on the PSX and have arcade on 1 disc and career on the other. If not then I do wonder. It sounds like they have filled a hell of a lot of the disc with tracks and so on.

No! No! No! No!

Please do NOT make me actually WANT to buy GH4!