NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

...kind of looks like that Iron Man game to me

I think there's some cool concepts on show though - the whole platforming/ wall climbing-vertically-for-cover mechanics.

Is it possible to have a music playlist on the 360 for music on an external harddrive?

Borrowed halo 3 off my mate the other day, really liking it, getting the hang of it too online so i dont die like 20 times and only get one kill :P i now get like 4 or 5 kills :D

Gah! I hate it when the 360 just doesn't load the Marketplace, Xbox Live and Games sections.

Borrowed halo 3 off my mate the other day, really liking it, getting the hang of it too online so i dont die like 20 times and only get one kill :P i now get like 4 or 5 kills :D

The more you play, the more intricacies you'll discover and grow to like the game even more. I guarantee it!

Gud stuff, its such a decent game. Youll start to get some sick kills on it, and then start winning on slayers, its gurd. Dont play team games, there for fagets ;)

Gud stuff, its such a decent game. Youll start to get some sick kills on it, and then start winning on slayers, its gurd. Dont play team games, there for fagets ;)

Seeing as Halo's multiplayer is built around team games...erm kinda difficult to avoid, unless you solely play Lonewolves - which would be a rather 'lonely' experience.

Halo 3 is one of these games that i think actually deserves it's ratings. I'd still give it at least a 9 now, which is pretty good compared to most high scoring games. GTAIV being a perfect example, it's old after a month!

Seeing as Halo's multiplayer is built around team games...erm kinda difficult to avoid, unless you solely play Lonewolves - which would be a rather 'lonely' experience.

pretty much play only lone wolves, unless iv got someone decent to play some multi-team with. A lot of the players on there dont know what tactics means, so i just play solo. Its more fun imo.

Halo 3 is one of these games that i think actually deserves it's ratings. I'd still give it at least a 9 now, which is pretty good compared to most high scoring games. GTAIV being a perfect example, it's old after a month!

I've played GTA for two hours and I'm already tired of the mundane tasks I get every 5 minutes. 10/10 - wtf.

I've played GTA for two hours and I'm already tired of the mundane tasks I get every 5 minutes. 10/10 - wtf.

I kind of agree so far. The missions don't seem particularly exciting.

I've put ~60 hours into GTA. Love it. Just a shame that I've now done everything, bar the stunt jumps and the pigeons.

I'll probably end up replaying it at some point though, so I can completely see myself breaking the 100 hours marks.

Skunky, if you like solo play only then you'll be pleased to hear they've added another hardcore playlist: head to head. I'm not going to play that though, sounds boring as hell. Skirmish is where it is at.

Is it possible to have a music playlist on the 360 for music on an external harddrive?
If you just have a WMP playlist file on the HDD, that might work? (not tried it).

I went on Halo 3 for the first time in a while the other day and I hated it. Mainly because all the people as good as/worse than me no longer seem to play.

I had a big team slayer match on standoff. It was absolutely awful - it kept re spawning everyone on my team right in the heat of battle (most of the time I got mowed down by a warthog turret within 10 seconds). I think my longest time alive was 30 seconds in that match.

I'm giving in - I'm finally considering getting an Elite to go with my Wii. I guess my question is what games I should get and where I can get the best deal.

Currently on my purchases list (current and future):

GTAIV

GoW2

Crackdown

Force Unleashed

PES6

Streetfighter 4

I'm not really interested in anything I can own on my PC, which is my primary games platform. So no Oblivion, CoD4 etc (already got the PC versions)

Been playing some of Vegas 2 recently, taking a small break from GTA IV and the darn bank mission. Pretty good so far, controls are very similar to Vegas and at least this time you play as a different character.

Should be online by the weekend once my wireless adaptor arrives from GAME

And i put a pre-order in for Soul Calibur IV as well.

I'm giving in - I'm finally considering getting an Elite to go with my Wii. I guess my question is what games I should get and where I can get the best deal.

Currently on my purchases list (current and future):

GTAIV

GoW2

Crackdown

Force Unleashed

PES6

Streetfighter 4

I'm not really interested in anything I can own on my PC, which is my primary games platform. So no Oblivion, CoD4 etc (already got the PC versions)

yes you must get crackdown.. it has the halo 3 beta

Welcome to one year ago. :P

and its more fun than gta4

I'm getting really pissed off with the 360's lack of backward compatibility with some game. I want to buy MGS Sons of Liberty, Chronicles of Riddick and Brothers in Arms RTH30/EIB, but I can't play them... :nono:

Just sessioned the GRID demo on multiplayer........and wow, had so much fun. Gets crazy funny when you just hope you are one of the survivors out of the 1st corner. haha

Tempted to pick up the full game now, although I still need to pick up CoD4 and Bioshock.

I'm getting really pissed off with the 360's lack of backward compatibility with some game. I want to buy MGS Sons of Liberty, Chronicles of Riddick and Brothers in Arms RTH30/EIB, but I can't play them... :nono:

You should try owning a PS3. I want to play Shadow of the Colossus without having a PS2 hooked up.