NEurope
Stocka

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

I'm starting to love Final Fantasy! I've got into the swing a bit more, now. I've played about four hours. It's bloody hard, though - unless you have a fairly large party!

And finding a party is annoying without a keyboard.... argh.

How predictable are Argos? I knew my TV wouldn't come today, theres no chance it's going to be delievered now, i have a feeling.

Jordan you used Argos for your 360 didn't you? Did your order come on time?

I mean you pay bloody extra for postage to get it delievered on a certain day and whats the point?

Oh i don't know...

My family's had nothing but bad-luck today. I wonder if all this Friday 13th stuff is real? :angry:

How predictable are Argos? I knew my TV wouldn't come today, theres no chance it's going to be delievered now, i have a feeling.

Jordan you used Argos for your 360 didn't you? Did your order come on time?

I mean you pay bloody extra for postage to get it delievered on a certain day and whats the point?

Oh i don't know...

My family's had nothing but bad-luck today. I wonder if all this Friday 13th stuff is real? :angry:

Yeah, it came on time. Although i'd give it till 6pm. Mine didn't come till 3pm.

Yeah, it came on time. Although i'd give it till 6pm. Mine didn't come till 3pm.

OK i will.

Thing is, it isn't coming by an Argos van, so my dad says (who stupidly works at argos) as they couldn't deliver it today or something, i didn't really get what he was saying.

So i'm wondering if i can trust which-ever vanman is doing it....

My dads ringing Customer Services to see whats happening, and his letting me know the 'oh so obvious' bad news in a minute...

:indeed::hehe:

Gears Of War (September 2006 TBC)

September? :mad: I was hoping for a a release in the first half of the year. I really want that TBC to mean the release will be changed

On Issue 4 of OXM the demo disc has 5 achievemnts to unlock. Anyone know how to unluck them ?? Im not arsed if you dont get any points for them it just lucks wrong all of them are blank.

thx

September? :mad: I was hoping for a a release in the first half of the year. I really want that TBC to mean the release will be changed

I know, everywhere is saying March 2006, but the people who actually are making it are stating there not rushing and are hinting at a Autumn release. Fingers Crossed it's on for MARCH, but i doubt it! :)

Argos cocked up my TV order by sending it to the completely wrong warehouse! WELL DONE Argos, another reason why your completely shite! They refunded me the next-day delivery charge (which they should full-stop) and it should be with me tomorrow now, which i doubt, so i'll say Monday!

I won't be using them again! You only get one chance from me and they've blown it! :indeed:

Stupidly expensive anyway, even with my dads discount.

:mad:

On Issue 4 of OXM the demo disc has 5 achievemnts to unlock. Anyone know how to unluck them ?? Im not arsed if you dont get any points for them it just lucks wrong all of them are blank.

thx

You cant unlok them, microsoft told OXM to put them in but you cant unlock them

anyone up for a game? im SO bored

btw is there anything to unlock on the dashboard? theres little unlockable boxes but i dunno if they have to be there or wether theres some secrets

anyone up for a game? im SO bored

btw is there anything to unlock on the dashboard? theres little unlockable boxes but i dunno if they have to be there or wether theres some secrets

What on the 360 dashboard when you start it up? :wtf:

What on the 360 dashboard when you start it up? :wtf:

yeah!!! check your friends list while they are on the start up dashboard. it will say they are on the dashboard, and above that there are four blank boxes

yeah!!! check your friends list while they are on the start up dashboard. it will say they are on the dashboard, and above that there are four blank boxes

I can't do that, i'm not on live so i haven't got a friends list!

Perhaps you unlock something when you've played a set number of games online or something? :)

I'm starting to love Final Fantasy! I've got into the swing a bit more, now. I've played about four hours. It's bloody hard, though - unless you have a fairly large party!

And finding a party is annoying without a keyboard.... argh.

Damn :bouncy:

No FFXI where i live :) i wanna play with you.

I'm getting into final fantasy as well still don't have a clue what to do i've spent about 6 hours levelling up i'm now level 6

Alot of sites are reporting DoA4 to be out on the 27th Jan. Weird, anyone got a propper firm date yet? MS still has TBA.

Alot of sites are reporting DoA4 to be out on the 27th Jan. Weird, anyone got a propper firm date yet? MS still has TBA.

I haven't seen anything about it, but sites are saying 27/01. :)

My TV still hasn't turned up! :mad:

Anyone want to trade their FFXI beta for a Official Lim.ed Sealed Xbox 360 shirt size L.

PM me :)

I'l do that. you on MSN

I'l do that. you on MSN

if you have allready registered, surely someone else cant do it again can they?

microsoft REALLY need to release its QWERTY controller keypad attatchment for this game it takes me half an hour to type

if you have allready registered, surely someone else cant do it again can they?

microsoft REALLY need to release its QWERTY controller keypad attatchment for this game it takes me half an hour to type

Aye it wont work my lil bro tried my beta disc on his xbox and half way through it says the disc is already registered

Aye it wont work my lil bro tried my beta disc on his xbox and half way through it says the disc is already registered

you just register a email addres with Playonline and they send one out.

oh btw can someone please answer this, im going for DOA4 at 5 but the guy in the shop whos selling the NTSC versions Region free of course are saying they dot work unless u have a HD-TV is this true? Owen,mfergy etc is it ok on your standard T.V's? at 50hz?

cheers ya'all.

I heard something that the controllers wont work on 50hz, i have HD and its running perfectly.

Yea the game will boot on 50 hz but it wont work, has to be 60 hz.

oh btw can someone please answer this, im going for DOA4 at 5 but the guy in the shop whos selling the NTSC versions Region free of course are saying they dot work unless u have a HD-TV is this true? Owen,mfergy etc is it ok on your standard T.V's? at 50hz?

cheers ya'all.

Thats pretty bull, I know people who own the game and it runs fine on 60hz and you don't need a HDTV. The game is totally region free, in terms of language and TV standards so they could ship to all 3 regions super fast.